The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamish, Dodds, Phillip, Sash, Gough, Dek Stark, Holt, Baldy Bannon, Wattie.

No idea, Reilly, Ralphie, Luggy, Heggie, Kirkwood, Super Mo, Wee Jum.

Any Arab not passing this test is not a true Arab imo.

Banana, don't give up so easily. Was it not your good self that said just over a year ago "exciting two or three seasons ahead imo if the fans can once again get fully behind the club and the strategy"

I think you were referring to the strategy of selling the good players and bringing through the youth.

United are only half way through the strategy i.e. they have sold all of their good player, just need to bring in the youth now!

Reported for stalking.

Aye, thus wasn't exactly the expected route, eh :lol:

I think the reason he won't be setting foot in Tannadice is geographical.

Reported for stalking.

You are indeed correct, even less chance of blowing hundreds of quid on a flight to attend a big match now. I was away for the 2005 (?) league cup final against Celtic, but flew back to attend. Once bitten, etc.

Reported for stalking.

Aye, thus wasn't exactly the expected route, eh :lol:

Reported for stalking.

You are indeed correct, even less chance of blowing hundreds of quid on a flight to attend a big match now. I was away for the 2005 (?) league cup final against Celtic, but flew back to attend. Once bitten, etc.

Where you at, Banana?

Of course it is but it is still an absolute disgrace IMO. 

Im not condoning it.  The problem is we are losing a home game, facing lower crowds and the club are trying firm up gate income by way of season tickets.  Prices in Scottish football are a disgrace across the board, this is just another example.

Oh well thats ok then. That will be great comfort to away fans on match days no doubt.

Should be happy to pay double that for the privilege of witnessing the Championship's blue chip team m8.

On a more serious note, is there a list of admission prices for all clubs in the division?

Dundee U £22/£24 (lower/upper)

Hibs £22

St Mirren £20

Morton £20/£18 (walk up/advance)

Dumbarton£20/£18 (cat a/cat b)

Falkirk £18

Raith £18

Ayr £17

Dunfermline£17

QoS £16

£18 is fair enough, anything over that is taking the piss though. At least Utd and Hibs can argue they offer better facilities, not sure how Morton and Dumbarton justify it.

Dundee U £22/£24 (lower/upper)

Hibs £22

St Mirren £20

Morton £20/£18 (walk up/advance)

Dumbarton£20/£18 (cat a/cat b)

Falkirk £18

Raith £18

Ayr £17

Dunfermline£17

QoS £16

£18 is fair enough, anything over that is taking the piss though. At least Utd and Hibs can argue they offer better facilities, not sure how Morton and Dumbarton justify it.

You haven't frequented the shed toilets recently, have you?

I'm not too fussed about Flood returning (if he does) probably be a very decent player in the championship if I'm honest.

Flood and Murdoch would hopefully give us a bit of freedom to play some liquid free flowing football (â„¢ of some terrible hibs patter).

Marr1, on 19 Jun 2016 - 17:36, said:

Flood would be okay for a season in the Championship, but if United get promoted he should defo not be in a future United Premiership squad....

He'd be more than okay, but can understand the worry about a post-promotion thing, should you go up.

He'd stroll the Championship.

Archived