The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

Amazing amount raised for charity. Hopefully they bring out more of the small versions for people to buy. I'm sure the Dundee one and the United one would sell really well.

That's a brilliant shout.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, powerhouse7 said:

See Durnan, Donaldson, Dillon, Fraser, Spittal all playing tonight against Motherwell for development team.

Lost 3-0, no wonder with them 2 at the back

Someone at the club was telling folk yesterday that it'd be a good team and the odds got drifted into about 1/2 from over 2/1. Obviously never mentioned that Donaldson was playing.

23 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Amazing amount raised for charity. Hopefully they bring out more of the small versions for people to buy. I'm sure the Dundee one and the United one would sell really well.

Great idea about selling smaller Dundee and Dundee United versions.  Great wee Christmas presents in the making.  Would also be great if the supporter clubs from both teams could jointly try and get this done.  I reckon that would get a fair bit of extra publicity for the charity and both clubs (never a bad thing).

Just now, TheGoon said:

You can have him back if you want? 

It's okay, I think he was too good for us and we tried to build the team around him so it didn't quite work out (probably the reason we were relegated to be honest). We have let him go now, bringing him back just wouldn't be the same.

41 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Looking at his signings there was nothing funny about them!

As a percentage I'd say about 25% of his signings were actually averge or above.

He made 54 signings: 

Anier, Murray McGowan, Ciftci, Spittal and Robertson :rolleyes: are the only ones I can think of that were semi-decent

2 hours ago, Marr1 said:

He made 54 signings: 

Anier, Murray McGowan, Ciftci, Spittal and Robertson :rolleyes: are the only ones I can think of that were semi-decent

Even then, Spittal is pish and McGowan just and no more makes it into the average list! I did think Fojut but he was a bit erratic at times too. Really, Robertson and Ciftci really were his only good signings and he couldn't get the best our of Ciftci. 

I'd put Dixon on the averge list as I don't think he's been as bad as some people say, and, mainly, because I remember Dixon as he was before he left and would love to see him in that 442 formatin again.

f**k Jackie McnaFortune. f**k him in the eye.

Archived