The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

9 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Yeah, but no interest from any big clubs, right?

Oh you.

5 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Haber was fundamentally gash at St Johnstone, right?

I liked him, had all the raw attributes but just lacked in the actual knowledge of the game way. In other words he was quick, strong, tall, good on the ball, but didnt have a clue where to run or the correct pass to make. He initially joined us on loan, and looked a very good talent indeed, his finished was arguably the best at the club. He then picked up a pretty bad cruciate, or ligament, I cant remember, injury. Re-joined us in the Summer but had lost some pace, which combined with the naivety of his play hampered his effectiveness. 

I heard he'd regained his pace to a degree, and was far better at everything else purely down to the experience hes now gained.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Oh you.

I liked him, had all the raw attributes but just lacked in the actual knowledge of the game way. In other words he was quick, strong, tall, good on the ball, but didnt have a clue where to run or the correct pass to make. He initially joined us on loan, and looked a very good talent indeed, his finished was arguably the best at the club. He then picked up a pretty bad cruciate, or ligament, I cant remember, injury. Re-joined us in the Summer but had lost some pace, which combined with the naivety of his play hampered his effectiveness. 

I heard he'd regained his pace to a degree, and was far better at everything else purely down to the experience hes now gained.

Fair doos, cheers. Probably have the league wrapped up a week or two earlier now.

Funster coming on to the United thread to tell us what we can and can't talk about.  No irony there.

Just to clarify.. I wasn't telling anyone want they can or cannot talk about.
Just asking him to "let it go" . I think that nearly all United supporters have moved on ??

Are you going to grass me up Granny?? Your well known for it.

Funster coming on to the United thread to tell us what we can and can't talk about.  No irony there.

Also, is that irony Granny ?? .. think you've either taken too much or not enough medication . I'm sure you will let me know your thoughts behind that statement

Archived