The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitch please. Check the first two minutes of this video.

Dundee's going places

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpnnGu9cKLE

Aye that waterfront development was great. :(

Started to watch the Jim McLean Years there; halcyon days. A feel a bit sorry for Arabs who are too young to recall these achievements, I doubt we'll see their like again.

Aye that waterfront development was great. :(

Started to watch the Jim McLean Years there; halcyon days. A feel a bit sorry for Arabs who are too young to recall these achievements, I doubt we'll see their like again.

Never stop chasing the rainbow.

To be fair I was sceptical about us having a chance this year then I seen the fixture list published. This should be a bit of a cakewalk for us.

Perhaps if you keep saying this, you'll eventually believe it.

In what way is a move to a club in the same league "a step up"?

A move to a bigger club earning more money isn't a step up?

If Greg Stewart or Kane Hemmings were to move to a substantially bigger club than Dundee like Aberdeen or Hearts, would you say it was a sideways move because they're in the same division?

A move to a bigger club earning more money isn't a step up?

If Greg Stewart or Kane Hemmings were to move to a substantially bigger club than Dundee like Aberdeen or Hearts, would you say it was a sideways move because they're in the same division?

Eh, no. They're going to be playing the same clubs week in, week out. You could argue that moving to Aberdeen or Hearts would bring European football but that's got absolutely nothing to do with Toshney moving to Utd.

Eh, no. They're going to be playing the same clubs week in, week out. You could argue that moving to Aberdeen or Hearts would bring European football but that's got absolutely nothing to do with Toshney moving to Utd.

So Bournemouth to Manchester United would be a sideways step?

Eta: as Manchester United have European football let's say Chelsea or Liverpool instead?

Archived