The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

commanding centre half is also a must need!

I would agree with that mate, really in need of game changers and game winners. I hope Ray is that man to scource that talent and as frugaly as possible because ST is tight

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always found biggies twisted hatred of united quite endearing , he'd be a wee lost lamb without us.

Anyway, looking forward to some solid signings - all the chat about Bell is very encouraging and indicates an understanding of and need to address asap one of our many issues from last season. Fingers crossed .

Cheers Rev.

sera.jpg

I'm so used to going to P&B on my favourites bar and then immediately clicking on "Scottish Premiership General Chatter". I will need to change my deep rooted conditioned behaviour if I am to keep posting.

This.

The struggles are real.

To be honest, anyone who uses that Imrie 'banter' should get permabanned from here. The same shite posters keep repeating the same shite patter

Blasphemy!

You shall be sent to the High Septom at the great Sept of Imrie to stand trial for your crime.

To be honest, anyone who uses that Imrie 'banter' should get permabanned from here. The same shite posters keep repeating the same shite patter

One week into GTF Day and heads going already :angry:

Archived