The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will smash these diddies and wrap up the league by easter. If we're not hated more than the sevconians by the end of the season we haven't done it right.

Looking forward to to a having a chuckle at middle aged men dressed in brightly coloured clothing singing 70s love songs.

Ray McKinnon at Perth races yesterday. Top fucking guy. Hope Lennon ends up at Hibs and RM gets stuck right in about the little ginger twat.

Paul Paton away to the farmers, really don't give a f**k if any of the players from last season move on. Gave his all apparently, still nothing like good enough though.

Debating whether to get a season ticket as change of work shifts means I should make most games.

And on the downside you have the DAB posters . . .

The only downside to any United thread is the amount of Dees it attracts. Wonder if top posters in this thread will be bluenoses like last year?

Settling in ok ?

I wasn't initially but then the walls got tinged with a familiar dark blue and I feel at home now.

Much like when you find a new flat and your mentalist neighbour from your previous address moves right in next to you and the keeping up with the Jones continues right on track

The only downside to any United thread is the amount of Dees it attracts. Wonder if top posters in this thread will be bluenoses like last year?

Despite all the claims to the contrary they're obsessed with us. If they weren't they may make the additional foray on here but it's obvious that they'll try to infest our Championship threads already. It's the price we are paying for being the city's big team for decades.

Archived