Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

30 yrs old ffs, imagine possibly fcuking up your life just because Sevco scored a goal.

A man has been charged with throwing a hot drink at Rangers star Alfredo Morelos during the Ibrox side's win over Motherwell last month.

The 30-year-old suspect is due to appear in court in connection with the incident which took place during the Light Blue's 2-0 victory at Fir Park on Sunday, December 15.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

30 yrs old ffs, imagine possibly fcuking up your life just because Sevco scored a goal.

A man has been charged with throwing a hot drink at Rangers star Alfredo Morelos during the Ibrox side's win over Motherwell last month.

The 30-year-old suspect is due to appear in court in connection with the incident which took place during the Light Blue's 2-0 victory at Fir Park on Sunday, December 15.

His grandkids will be mortified.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yet another OF manager trying to undermine Scottish football in a wee chat with his mate Carragher.

Hopefully some of you will call this out for the shite it is.

Couldn't believe what I read of this.  Absolute tinpottery at its worst.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yet another OF manager trying to undermine Scottish football in a wee chat with his mate Carragher.

Hopefully some of you will call this out for the shite it is.

Aye. Save Scottish football by pulling all the teams out of the league put them somewhere in the English league. Bizarre.

On 06/01/2020 at 15:27, gannonball said:

Bah, edited again now to make some sense. Thought I would get to change it in time before kincy has rose from his piss soaked mattress. 

But just to be on the safe side you've given him another one to pick up on. Or have gave in your case...

On 08/01/2020 at 12:42, TavTastic said:

Well deserved 8)

A near perfect set of league results in a month packed with tough fixtures. 50 points at this stage is a great effort especially when we've only played 8 home games.

918515836_MorelosClappingPolitely.gif.bece405eaa1eeaf068540f2c79431c46.gif

That damned SPFL fixtures computer...

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

An English ex-footballer, who 18 months ago would have probably have struggled to name more than three football grounds in Scotland, has the answer to Scottish football woes. Get rid of it. Brilliant.

I don't see the rage about this.  For example the entire Scottish football pyramid sat alongside the English pyramid and lets just say the winners of the Scots Prem would  feed into the Championship, I  don't think that would be such a bad thing. For most clubs nothing would change and I think at least 6-7  of the Scottish Prem would do ok in the English Championship.

It would open up Scottish football to bigger investment, bigger crowds and a chance to play in the English Premiership. Hearts, Hibs Aberdeen are bigger clubs than the likes of Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton. The Old Firm the equivalent size to the top 6. Why wouldn't you want to get involved in that? Keep the League Cup and Scottish Cup going to keep more local games  if you like.

Furthermore England isn't really that far away, France, Spain, Italy and Germany all have to travel similar distances

5 minutes ago, edinabear said:

I don't see the rage about this.  For example the entire Scottish football pyramid sat alongside the English pyramid and lets just say the winners of the Scots Prem would  feed into the Championship, I  don't think that would be such a bad thing. For most clubs nothing would change and I think at least 6-7  of the Scottish Prem would do ok in the English Championship.

It would open up Scottish football to bigger investment, bigger crowds and a chance to play in the English Premiership. Hearts, Hibs Aberdeen are bigger clubs than the likes of Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton. The Old Firm the equivalent size to the top 6. Why wouldn't you want to get involved in that? Keep the League Cup and Scottish Cup going to keep more local games  if you like.

Furthermore England isn't really that far away, France, Spain, Italy and Germany all have to travel similar distances

Please don't pretend that any such move would be done solely to get two clubs access to the Premier league and its finances. What happens to the rest would be considered collateral damage.

It's a horrendous suggestion.

6 minutes ago, edinabear said:

😂😂

Why the f**k should any Scottish team be allowed to continue in the Scottish or League Cup if they're playing in an English league?

Oh that's right. So the old firm have a chance of winning a trophy as you all know they'd be winning nothing down the road.