Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Lost the head in a reserves game and gobbed on some poor boy.  Think he was told to stay away after that.

Shame to see someone chastised out of Scottish football because of a cultural gesture.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

And this is why no one won in the OF categories.

Tbh I was only at the wind up. Given he has previous for that gesture and not towards the crowd its clearly not a threatening gesture. I have lost track whether he has been cited or not but he has enough evidence to prove it wasn’t threatening. Although given it could have been misconstrued as that he might have to agree not to use the gesture again. 

Tbh I was only at the wind up. Given he has previous for that gesture and not towards the crowd its clearly not a threatening gesture. I have lost track whether he has been cited or not but he has enough evidence to prove it wasn’t threatening. Although given it could have been misconstrued as that he might have to agree not to use the gesture again. 

Who we talking about?

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

1. I doubt that’s true

You should make sure.

Anyway I am now inducting you in to the newly formed Abercelts supporters club.

Please change your user name to Dhons_1888

Hail, Hail mate

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Who we talking about?

I was comparing the Grezda spitting incident to the morelos gesture when he got sent off as if they were both cultural gestures so Grezda shouldn’t have been punished. Basically trying to catch some low hanging fruit but Im guessing Tavtastic is back at school today.

But the reality is Im satisfied that the Morelos gesture wasn't a threat so shouldn’t be punished further.