Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Middlesborough and stoke are apparently interested in taking Jordan Jones on loan.

Personally I'd hunt them,  thought he started the season well and we'll probably need a full squad for the final half of the season.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Middlesborough and stoke are apparently interested in taking Jordan Jones on loan.

Personally I'd hunt them,  thought he started the season well and we'll probably need a full squad for the final half of the season.

Indeed.  It would be daft to send him away.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Imagine you two sofa supporters actually went to football matches?  

You see so much more when you’re at the game, guys.  Try it.

On 30/12/2019 at 19:54, bennett said:

On 30/12/2019 at 19:56, The_Kincardine said:

Especially to Middlesborough...

Should we sign another striker during the break?

With Alfredo being public enemy number 1 just now, I've a feeling that he'll be getting a few bans and I'm not sure if Defoe can cover long term..

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Should we sign another striker during the break?

With Alfredo being public enemy number 1 just now, I've a feeling that he'll be getting a few bans and I'm not sure if Defoe can cover long term..

Apparently you're after Lyle Taylor who is out of contract in the summer so you might be able to do a Kamara type deal. 

I find it hard to believe you'd be after him though. He's pretty shite. 

18 minutes ago, Dele said:

Apparently you're after Lyle Taylor who is out of contract in the summer so you might be able to do a Kamara type deal. 

I said the same about Kamara  before we signed him.

On 28/12/2019 at 08:59, bennett said:

Put it this way, how many Scottish kids could leave their home at the age of 19 and fly halfway across the world without a support network in a bid to make it in the game?

Steven Gerrard admitted Morelos was again subject to wind-ups from opposition players, this time from Kilmarnock, who do everything they can to unnerve him.

They have gone as far as learning the rudiments of Spanish to badmouth him in his mother tongue, while abuse off the field has also become commonplace in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow

The first paragraph I’ve quoted I completely agree with. For Morelos (or anyone) to just up and leave at that age, regardless of how much you are being paid, is a gamble and the guy is growing up abroad in the public eye.

As for the last part I would love to know what players have been actually learning Spanish to wind Morelos up. 

32 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm sure Alan Nixon all but confirmed the Rangers link to Taylor was nothing more than his agent trying to force Charlton to accept his demands.

44 minutes ago, Dele said:

Anybody with half a brain could see that Kamara was an excellent talent. 

Most of the Dundee fans on here weren't that keen on, you obviously have an eye for talent.