Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

More words shat onto the forum by Bennett, still nothing about football.

Playing the man and not the ball again. 

The article appears to have struck several nerves and will be attacked rather than discussed. 

Playing the man and not the ball again. 

The article appears to have struck several nerves and will be attacked rather than discussed. 

I’ll discuss it Benny, how is calling someone’s mother a mattress racism? You seem to have bodyswerved that the 1st time I asked.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

I’ll discuss it Benny, how is calling someone’s mother a mattress racism? You deem to have bodyswerved that the 1st time I asked.

You would have to ask the author of the article,  I believe that Gary Ralston (daily record) has a twitter account. 

I'm not sure if the motivation behind it was racist or not, it was certainly highly offensive. 

And give people time to reply before demanding that they reply.

You would have to ask the author of the article,  I believe that Gary Ralston (daily record) has a twitter account. 

I'm not sure if the motivation behind it was racist or not, it was certainly highly offensive. 

Oh come on Bennett, you know the article is written to provoke and that’s exactly why you posted it. It seems to have worked for you too. Let’s leave it at that.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

He's been racially abused by opposing fans on at least a couple of occasions. I don't think the Aberdeen example was one but undoubtedly he does get Scottish football fans' in a right old state.

I believe my question was the 1st reply, where’s your manners son?

So the racism part is obviously a load of shite, I’ll just add the rest of the article to that category too then.

Gary Ralston ffs [emoji23]

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Oh come on Bennett, you know the article is written to provoke and that’s exactly why you posted it. It seems to have worked for you too. Let’s leave it at that.

I posted it because its relevant to this thread and something that I believed the bears on here would want to discuss.  It does raise the question is the abuse he has received acceptable or not.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I believe my question was the 1st reply, where’s your manners son?

So the racism part is obviously a load of shite, I’ll just add the rest of the article to that category too then.

Gary Ralston ffs emoji23.png

I start from the back of a thread and work forward.

I'm not sure if there is a racism angle or not, I don't believe that you should just laugh off the level of abuse that he received. 

Just now, TavTastic said:

The multiple examples of racist abuse? Pretty obvious.

It would be obvious if you could post a couple of examples.

As a warrior poet snowflake type, this kind of stuff just passes me by...............

The multiple examples of racist abuse? Pretty obvious.

Of course racism isn’t acceptable, it wasn’t acceptable when Sinclair was racially abused by rangers fans inside ibrox but I’m struggling to think of Morelos suffering any racist abuse.

I posted it because its relevant to this thread and something that I believed the bears on here would want to discuss.  It does raise the question is the abuse he has received acceptable or not.
Perfectly acceptable. And his mother is a mattress.

Gary Ralston ffs [emoji23]

Indeed. Yet merits your time to engage.

Bennett cuts and pastes from the Daily Ranger/Rhebel (delete as appropriate for your needs) and within 1/2 hour we’ve got Celtic/Falkirk/Aberdeen and I think maybe even a Hibbie all over it.

He’s got you all dancing. I’ll give him that.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Of course racism isn’t acceptable, it wasn’t acceptable when Sinclair was racially abused by rangers fans inside ibrox but I’m struggling to think of Morelos suffering any racist abuse.

Well then you're a moron. 

Just now, Romeo said:
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Perfectly acceptable. And his mother is a mattress.

Trying too hard again Romeo.

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

Indeed. Yet merits your time to engage.

Bennett cuts and pastes from the Daily Ranger/Rhebel (delete as appropriate for your needs) and within 1/2 hour we’ve got Celtic/Falkirk/Aberdeen and I think maybe even a Hibbie all over it.

He’s got you all dancing. I’ll give him that.

The clue is in my avatar chum. 10 minutes later your mob were getting a pasting on the same pitch. HTH