Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

It's all very confusing, however am I right in believing then:

There was no incompetency

The original Rangers were insolvent

They fucking died

Our old chairman was a c**t for abstaining in the big vote at that time

Benny Boy and all his pals did f**k all to try and save their club (that is a club that probably every non *** on this forum has been in said old clubs stadium more than Benn Boy has ever been)

???????

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for the injustice

13 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

It's all very confusing, however am I right in believing then:

There was no incompetency

The original Rangers were insolvent

They fucking died

Our old chairman was a c**t for abstaining in the big vote at that time

Benny Boy and all his pals did f**k all to try and save their club (that is a club that probably every non *** on this forum has been in said old clubs stadium more than Benn Boy has ever been)

???????

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for the in
justice

I have taken the liberty of getting your post right down to brass tacks, using some basic text formatting.

Kamara bossing the midfield as Finland secure their first ever 'big tournament' qualification.  
Alfie leading the line for the team placed 10th in the FIFA rankings and scoring the only goal.
Next up, we've Steve Davis playing for 34th ranked Northern Ireland and BornaBear playing for 7th ranked Croatia.

Oh and the Wee Bears handing Wrexham a footballing lesson in their 2-0 win at Ibrox.

What a time to be a Ger.

11 hours ago, TavTastic said:

Morelos scores a last minute winner for Colombia:

A brilliant finish that's easier to see in this video:

I suppose it makes a change from flicking out a leg and knocking one of his opponents over the line.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Kamara bossing the midfield as Finland secure their first ever 'big tournament' qualification.  
Alfie leading the line for the team placed 10th in the FIFA rankings and scoring the only goal.
Next up, we've Steve Davis playing for 34th ranked Northern Ireland and BornaBear playing for 7th ranked Croatia.

Oh and the Wee Bears handing Wrexham a footballing lesson in their 2-0 win at Ibrox.

What a time to be a Ger.

And the funny thing is that you can't afford any of them.  

4 minutes ago, The DA said:

And the funny thing is that you can't afford any of them.  

Thoroughly impressive win for Dundee Tesco to take you 9 points clear even with Sir Lawrence munching gyros in Cyprus and what are you doing?   Posting about The Rangers.

13 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Wasn't this a Wrexham 2nd eleven?

I listened to the game whilst time slicing with the Scotland game and cooking a late lunch for my son as he was on a split shift.

Not Wrexham's first 11 for sure but a very nice listen as the Welsh blokes were, of course, complimentary about our wee team.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Thoroughly impressive win for Dundee Tesco to take you 9 points clear even with Sir Lawrence munching gyros in Cyprus and what are you doing?   Posting about The Rangers.

Took you longer to type that shite than it took him to rattle you though eh.

I am a big pal of @The DAand we've exchanged many a bon mot over many years.  He has never once rattled me though I am sure he'd like to.