Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

18 minutes ago, sugna said:

Given the explicit going concern warning and material uncertainty in the accounts, they've missed a chance to ask for money to be ring-fenced for the memorial wall. That would be a pleasing barrier-related mental image.

Fences, barriers and walls.. just another day for their Norn Iron supporters 

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It was a response to Romeo's post of tweets about agendas etc.

Clearly, extrapolating those views across the Rangers support is about as valid as your attempts to extrapolate a handful of 'P&B bears' views on it across the Rangers support but the point stands that there are an element of supporters of that club who would absolutely relish the idea that there was some grand conspiracy against them. Same with your hooped friends across the city.

It's almost as if a section of the OF support are braindead halfwits who place far much emphasis on their football teams results in life.

This seems to be a case of unfortunate double standards. I mean you wouldn't want the Aberdeen fans on here to be judged by the standards of AFC chat. Personally I've seen far more conspiracism on here from non-OF fans mainly relating to referees and the like.

Edited by TavTastic

1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

This seems to be a case of unfortunate double standards. I mean you wouldn't want the Aberdeen fans on here to be judged by the standards of AFC chat. Personally I've seen far more conspiracism on here from non-OF fans mainly relating to referees and the like.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Clearly, extrapolating those views across the Rangers support is about as valid as your attempts to extrapolate a handful of 'P&B bears' views on it across the Rangers support

4 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Do you respond to literally any criticism with a sentence that begins with "Aye bit whut aboot..."

Self-improvement, young man. You can start by ditching Rangers Sevco and supporting your local team.

1 minute ago, nsr said:

Do you respond to literally any criticism with a sentence that begins with "Aye bit whut aboot..."

Self-improvement, young man. You can start by ditching Rangers Sevco and supporting your local team.

You have the IQ of a cabbage and aren't worth talking to. This is a conversation between myself and the more reasonable Aberdeen fan.

1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

You have the IQ of a cabbage and aren't worth talking to. This is a conversation between myself and the more reasonable Aberdeen fan.

I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you.

3 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Yes you say that but that's not what you are doing. There is more conspiracism from the diddies on here - that's very clear when the topic of referees comes up.

WTF are you on about? I responded directly to tweets posted, Kincardine challenged it by saying him and his fellow 'P&B bears' don't think like that. I responded accordingly.

This little referee tangent you've gone off on is irrelevant to the conversation. 

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

A FIRM suing Rangers following a shelved plan for an Ibrox disaster memorial wall and garden is due to have a full hearing of its £1.3million claim in March next year.

The English-based firm, Memorial Walls, raised the damages action against the Ibrox club after it pulled out of the proposed venture.

Gavin MacColl QC, for the firm, told a judge at the Court of Session in Edinburgh yesterday that the action is due to be heard over four days from March 24.

The judge, Lady Wolffe, pointed out that the witnesses listed to give evidence were “significant in number”.
Kenny McBrearty QC, for Rangers, said that although there were 21 witnesses between the parties the aim was focused in getting the hearing of evidence done within the four days.

Mr MacColl previously told the court that the action was a breach of contract case but the breach was admitted, with outstanding issues of causation and the level of damages remaining.

Dignity....

You'd think they'd pay a firm with "walls" in their name. It will be hard to defend not paying them...

8 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Anyway... more good news for Alfredo Morelos and scottish football - Buff junior is on the way!

Capture.PNG.3783756a8334e3f21e90d9a64d958020.PNG

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4955066/rangers-alfredo-morelos-wife-pregnant-yesenia/

The Scottish national team will finally have a striker worthy of the name in 18 years time.

Bennett will be on to ya Tav about being a sun reader...

Are they sure it's his baby, hes been known to miss the target from close range.😂

Edited by Bohemian