Jump to content
The_Kincardine

The Socially Responsible Role Models. Rangers' 2019-20 Season

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
3 hours ago, TavTastic said:
I seen this today actually. John James is just comedy gold. I'd bet he never actually bothered reporting Morelos to the immigration authorities.

John James? I remember his blog, used to say he supported rangers and was very insecure regarding his personal safety, even Phil Mac giolla bhain (or what ever it is) called him a shitebag.

John James claims to have received 3 credible death threats. These were sent by himself  Loyalist Paramilitaries if I remember correctly and he has had to go into exile because of them.

Donations to the blog welcome folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weirdcal said:
5 hours ago, TavTastic said:
I seen this today actually. John James is just comedy gold. I'd bet he never actually bothered reporting Morelos to the immigration authorities.

John James? I remember his blog, used to say he supported rangers and was very insecure regarding his personal safety, even Phil Mac giolla bhain (or what ever it is) called him a shitebag.

 

1 hour ago, Lee Van Tee said:

John James claims to have received 3 credible death threats. These were sent by himself  Loyalist Paramilitaries if I remember correctly and he has had to go into exile because of them.

Donations to the blog welcome folks.

As always, posters like you two have a much deeper knowledge of what is posted about Rangers than I do.  That should worry you.

Still, based on the quote @bennettprovided, it is clear that he is EveryCelt who is entirely in step with the creepy obsessives who pollute our threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

 

As always, posters like you two have a much deeper knowledge of what is posted about Rangers than I do.  That should worry you.

Still, based on the quote @bennettprovided, it is clear that he is EveryCelt who is entirely in step with the creepy obsessives who pollute our threads.

Celtic fans on Kerrydale St. deny he's one of theirs and say he once claimed to be a Morton fan.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some decent bait from Gincardine tonight. Going to be another hellish, lonely hangover for him tomorrow again though. Get some water before bed, pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Celtic fans on Kerrydale St. deny he's one of theirs and say he once claimed to be a Morton fan.

Of course they do 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Some decent bait from Gincardine tonight. Going to be another hellish, lonely hangover for him tomorrow again though. Get some water before bed, pal.

Quoted before deleted. Self awareness an attribute my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

Of course they do 😀

Indeed, I wouldn't think Morton fans would either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eh?  I get lots of red dots but seldom dish them out so if you think I've been red dotting you then you'd better get tested for scrapie.

Kinky, 90 plus % of your posts are absolute juvenile drivel but I had a wee chuckle at the scrapie reference.
Keep up the good work.
B+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how reliable this is...

 

 

@TheCoplandRoad.org   HMRC have confirmed that they vastly over billed Rangers oldco for EBT tax assessments. The ‘real’ bill would not have been sufficient to see the company sold and then pushed into admin - leading to the club being relegated and all the implications of that. A monumental scandal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not sure how reliable this is...
 
 
@TheCoplandRoad.org   HMRC have confirmed that they vastly over billed Rangers oldco for EBT tax assessments. The ‘real’ bill would not have been sufficient to see the company sold and then pushed into admin - leading to the club being relegated and all the implications of that. A monumental scandal.
The last bit is definitely not true. Far more a hilarious jape than a monumental scandal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, alta-pete said:


Quoted before deleted. Self awareness an attribute my friend.

I'm sure that was funny/made sense in your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Celtic fans on Kerrydale St. deny he's one of theirs and say he once claimed to be a Morton fan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

44 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Some decent bait from Gincardine tonight. Going to be another hellish, lonely hangover for him tomorrow again though. Get some water before bed, pal.

I know you love my posts, buddy.  That just puts  you in the majority, naturally ;)

32 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not sure how reliable this is...

@TheCoplandRoad.org   HMRC have confirmed that they vastly over billed Rangers oldco for EBT tax assessments. The ‘real’ bill would not have been sufficient to see the company sold and then pushed into admin - leading to the club being relegated and all the implications of that. A monumental scandal.

I hope to feck ths isn't true.  If it is it's an opening for Banter Years - The Prequel.

What's worse than what we've been through?  A decade of listening to the diddies braying about us getting fucked for no good reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

 

I know you love my posts, buddy.  That just puts  you in the majority, naturally ;)

I hope to feck ths isn't true.  If it is it's an opening for Banter Years - The Prequel.

What's worse than what we've been through?  A decade of listening to the diddies braying about us getting fucked for no good reason.

Probably best to wait a wee while for things to settle, the next few days are going to be fun.

Unconfirmed reports that HMRC are being sued and BDO have held off on the liquidation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Probably best to wait a wee while for things to settle, the next few days are going to be fun.

Unconfirmed reports that HMRC are being sued and BDO have held off on the liquidation.

Merger on the cards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, edinabear said:

I've really enjoyed supporting sevco recently. Do I have to now go back to Rangers with Naismith and Whittaker?

Will we have to relinquish our famous Petrofact cup win....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Merger on the cards?

 

Really no idea, I'm guessing it'll rumble on for a few more years yet.

 

Going from sevco Phoenix to Sevco incubator company would piss off quite folk tho... (if that's how it goes)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...