The_Kincardine

The Socially Responsible Role Models. Rangers' 2019-20 Season

Must be killing him not being able to post his usual disgusting nonsense.

What do I post that’s disgusting young man?

Millions down the drain
Magic
FTH

Nice article on the BBC. This is my favourite bit:-
“Sports Direct has now been granted an injunction to the latest deal - an injunction that Rangers argued would see them lose significant revenue, be open to legal action from Elite and even impair its ability to function as a football club”.

When have they ever functioned as a football club?

Nice article on the BBC. This is my favourite bit:-
“Sports Direct has now been granted an injunction to the latest deal - an injunction that Rangers argued would see them lose significant revenue, be open to legal action from Elite and even impair its ability to function as a football club”.

When have they ever functioned as a football club?
Since 2012, allegedly.

Or are they a football company?

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

3 hours ago, The DA said:

I should have taken a screenshot - I'd have sworn it said 'free'.  Of course, it was pre-first coffee, so it might have been the column heading I was reading!

Still, £250K for a player the site values at £900K... fire sale?

The club didn't want him to go as he would have been a useful squad member. He wanted to leave for game time and for the financial security of a two year deal.

The price reflects that he's 31 and in the last year of his contract.

"The judge also said Rangers' company secretary James Blair “untruthfully” told Sports Direct that Elite/Hummel had not been granted the retail rights"

17 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

07-minister.jpg.17ee0b964758bad7c0975a0002a8b003.jpg

1468821703_2019-07-2321_10_10-MessageToSupporters-RangersFootballClubOfficialWebsite.jpg.a969c11c141c41d22b5f0876538f7a84.jpg

The board have generally lied through their teeth regarding this but in this case what is in that statement is correct. The fee owed to SD is not decided yet and the injunction on further kit sales not approved by the judge as yet.

A full on disaster still, no question, and one I've been critical of the board for.

3 hours ago, The DA said:

Think you got your '£550K + wages' worth out of him?

No idea what his wages were but he did pop up with some good goals and assists. I'd have liked him to stay in the squad but he wanted to be in the first eleven.

17 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

1468821703_2019-07-2321_10_10-MessageToSupporters-RangersFootballClubOfficialWebsite.jpg.a969c11c141c41d22b5f0876538f7a84.jpg

Tbf that's the image that appeared to me when I first read that.

15 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

The board have generally lied through their teeth regarding this but in this case what is in that statement is correct. The fee owed to SD is not decided yet and the injunction on further kit sales not approved by the judge as yet.

A full on disaster still, no question, and one I've been critical of the board for.

I think the bit Rangers does not even know how much will be sought is mince they must have a ball park figure on that.
I can't believe dodgy Dave has took it to this stage.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think the bit Rangers does not even know how much will be sought is mince they must have a ball park figure on that.
I can't believe dodgy Dave has took it to this stage.

The fee is not known yet but is decided through negotiations between Rangers and SD first. If no fee can be agreed then the judge decides.

Gulli-billies at it again. 

Nothing to see here. Lol.

Big Mike's going to make the new clubs business dealings as difficult as he can for as long as TRFC board keep bailling out the Lieing King. 

What happened to the banter years thread? Was always a good read. 

3 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

The fee is not known yet but is decided through negotiations between Rangers and SD first. If no fee can be agreed then the judge decides.

No fee will be agreed they can't agree on anything,they must have projected sales figures and how long is the deal with Elite/Hummel for the £10 million.

8 hours ago, sjc said:

Given the utter comedic levels of PR professionalism that's flowed out of Ibrox since the reformation, most could believe that this is genuine.

Only if you're an utter simpleton.

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Only if you're an utter simpleton.

99.9% of your supporters are utter simpletons. Rehab for bigots 🤣🤣

Rangers was disappointed