Jump to content
The_Kincardine

The Socially Responsible Role Models. Rangers' 2019-20 Season

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

I suppose willy thought Celtic would beat PSG in Paris last season. 

PSG wanted it more, imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just like CQN 

And Clyde in the Scottish Cup back in 2006.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Jesus wept

The players were down after losing and McInness was raging with them for being down at the time.

Surely that’s him treating the aet defeat as a great result ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The players were down after losing and McInness was raging with them for being down at the time.

Surely that’s him treating the aet defeat as a great result ??

Mcinnes was raging? Are you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The players were down after losing and McInness was raging with them for being down at the time.

Surely that’s him treating the aet defeat as a great result ??

Your team will probably be counting draws at home to Peterhead as a great result this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Your team will probably be counting draws at home to Peterhead as a great result this season.

We probably will be. Are you even sure who ‘your team’ is this season ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We probably will be. Are you even sure who ‘your team’ is this season ??

I don’t know why you continue to go back to this notion of me supporting some “other team” but you’ve been mentioning it for a long time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He was interviewed and was angry at the players for being down after the defeat.

Come on now, you'll need to do better than this.

I don't remember said interview so please enlighten me. What did he say that suggested he was 'raging' that we were disappointed to have lost? I mean god forbid the players would be gutted after an energy draining tie such as that.

Did he perhaps say that they should be proud of themselves for the performance over 210 minutes? I don't think that's unreasonable. I like how there's no willingness to give credit for the performance itself to Mcinnes but you're quite happy to critique his post match interview and decide he's a loser.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Come on now, you'll need to do better than this.

I don't remember said interview so please enlighten me. What did he say that suggested he was 'raging' that we were disappointed to have lost? I mean god forbid the players would be gutted after an energy draining tie such as that.

Did he perhaps say that they should be proud of themselves for the performance over 210 minutes? I don't think that's unreasonable. I like how there's no willingness to give credit for the performance itself to Mcinnes but you're quite happy to critique his post match interview and decide he's a loser.

 

It will likely be on google mate. He said the players were down and he wasn’t happy with them for very being down and said they shouldn’t be down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I don’t know why you continue to go back to this notion of me supporting some “other team” but you’ve been mentioning it for a long time now.

Eh, because you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Eh, because you do.

Who do I support then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It will likely be on google mate. He said the players were down and he wasn’t happy with them for very being down and said they shouldn’t be down.

Ok so we played a team that on paper should comfortably beat us, we matched them over 180 minutes and ran out of steam in extra time. Manager says players shouldn't be down on themselves, it was a good effort (I'm paraphrasing given you don't know the quotes), and you think he's just a loser celebrating defeat?

Have I summed this up right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Ok so we played a team that on paper should comfortably beat us, we matched them over 180 minutes and ran out of steam in extra time. Manager says players shouldn't be down on themselves, it was a good effort (I'm paraphrasing given you don't know the quotes), and you think he's just a loser celebrating defeat?

Have I summed this up right?

Ok I don’t think he’s a loser as he played and managed at a good level.

I think he over celebrated that particular defeat though which I disagree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ok I don’t think he’s a loser as he played and managed at a good level.

I think he over celebrated that particular defeat though which I disagree with.

No offence, but I'm going to predict you've based that on almost nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...