Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Well then you're a moron. 

Do you’ve got nothing, no examples of the couple of occasions or the multiple occasions of racism towards him.

He's been racially abused by opposing fans on at least a couple of occasions.

The multiple examples of racist abuse?

Indeed. Yet merits your time to engage.

Bennett cuts and pastes from the Daily Ranger/Rhebel (delete as appropriate for your needs) and within 1/2 hour we’ve got Celtic/Falkirk/Aberdeen and I think maybe even a Hibbie all over it.

He’s got you all dancing. I’ll give him that.
For my part, it took me about 15 seconds to point and laugh at bennetts recurring theme of contributing zero to do with football. I dont give a f**k about anything printed by Scottish Football media as it is utterpy appalling from all angles.

Playing the man and not the ball again. 

The article appears to have struck several nerves and will be attacked rather than discussed. 

It’s a one-sided, fawning, unbalanced pile of arse-licking, *** cheer-leading nonsense dressed up as a serious media article. Selling fruit gives you streetfighter instincts. A well clipped short back and sides, utter garbage from start to finish.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Indeed. Yet merits your time to engage.

Bennett cuts and pastes from the Daily Ranger/Rhebel (delete as appropriate for your needs) and within 1/2 hour we’ve got Celtic/Falkirk/Aberdeen and I think maybe even a Hibbie all over it.

He’s got you all dancing. I’ll give him that.

For my part, it took me about 15 seconds to point and laugh at bennetts recurring theme of contributing zero to do with football. I dont give a f**k about anything printed by Scottish Football media as it is utterpy appalling from all angles.

You don't give a fcuk, yet you've posted several times about it trying your best to divert away from the subject matter.  

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

It’s a one-sided, fawning, unbalanced pile of arse-licking, *** cheer-leading nonsense dressed up as a serious media article. Selling fruit gives you streetfighter instincts. A well clipped short back and sides, utter garbage from start to finish.

What?

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

^^^fuming

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Fuming about an article in a paper I don’t read about a player I don’t like from a team I don’t support, nae bother chief, I’m away to try and calm down.

Maybe you should. 

I think this argument can be brought to an end by the following two observations:

1. The Sevco and Celtic fanbases are both equally sub-human and should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

2. Bennett has never watched a game of football in his life.

Lets add some perspective, some go on about Morelos mother being a mattress, others go on about another players deceased sister. Both horrific patter to be absolutely honest with you and neither side see other than their own side being harmless banter.
Christ, some opposition fans used to sing Norrie Norrie gies a wave towards the graveyard near East end park and I'd say that's worse than both the above.

The problem with Morelos is he will react to it on the he pitch, he lashes out and does get caught doing it. He needs to mature to rise above it and he appears to have gotten better at it that aspect but until he's mastered turning the other cheek he will be targeted as a potential liability.
It's not racism it's gamesmanship. They are targeting his personality not nationality.

And what he does off the pitch is fantastic and should be highlighted but what he does on the pitch is what he gets most grief for.

54 minutes ago, Romeo said:
58 minutes ago, bennett said:
I posted it because its relevant to this thread and something that I believed the bears on here would want to discuss.  It does raise the question is the abuse he has received acceptable or not.

Perfectly acceptable. And his mother is a mattress.

I agree. He is also a greeting faced diving scumbag with a stupid haircut..

I posted it because its relevant to this thread and something that I believed the bears on here would want to discuss.  It does raise the question is the abuse he has received acceptable or not.

Bennett...no one, even an absolute puddle drinker, has ever posted a daily record opinion column as a serious point of discussion.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Bennett...no one, even an absolute puddle drinker, has ever posted a daily record opinion column as a serious point of discussion.

It's well known that Vicky uses the Sun and Record articles as fact. It's his bible. Its peepul like him that keep these rags in business. Disgusting behaviour IMO..

Lets add some perspective, some go on about Morelos mother being a mattress, others go on about another players deceased sister. Both horrific patter to be absolutely honest with you and neither side see other than their own side being harmless banter.

Christ, some opposition fans used to sing Norrie Norrie gies a wave towards the graveyard near East end park and I'd say that's worse than both the above.

The problem with Morelos is he will react to it on the he pitch, he lashes out and does get caught doing it. He needs to mature to rise above it and he appears to have gotten better at it that aspect but until he's mastered turning the other cheek he will be targeted as a potential liability.

It's not racism it's gamesmanship. They are targeting his personality not nationality.

And what he does off the pitch is fantastic and should be highlighted but what he does on the pitch is what he gets most grief for.

So saying your mother is a mattress is the same as asking Scott Brown how his dead sister is?

Okay then...