Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The women's team might be all you have left to support soon. They're probably more of a going concern than the men's.

If Celtic win ten in a row then the rivalry will more or less be over. Rangers will never match that, no matter how many incarnations they go through. Given that Celtic probably wouldn't last long either without the rivalry in place, it might be in their best interest to throw next season and keep things going. Let Aberdeen or Hibs or someone win it.

On 26/11/2019 at 16:46, Marshmallo said:

Twitter is awash with fans wanting a statue built of him

On 26/11/2019 at 17:05, Jacksgranda said:

Of him or a representation of him?

On 26/11/2019 at 18:03, The DA said:

Sort of a tribute.

A the the statue, then?

20 minutes ago, nsr said:

The women's team might be all you have left to support soon. They're probably more of a going concern than the men's.

If Celtic win ten in a row then the rivalry will more or less be over. Rangers will never match that, no matter how many incarnations they go through. Given that Celtic probably wouldn't last long either without the rivalry in place, it might be in their best interest to throw next season and keep things going. Let Aberdeen or Hibs or someone win it.

Cant figure out if this one is paranoid, thick or trolling?

or all of the above?

Edited by gannonball

a) A near sixty-year-old man tragically having to fabricate some borderline casually racist anecdote to cover for the fact that he is balding.

b) Slavering hordes of smartphone dumbf*cks on Twitter moronically lapping it up.

c) Alan Brazil has absolutely no f*cking idea just what A Clockwork Orange is, the thick gammony c*nt.

tumblr_nkqv9fgT9p1qg9hlio3_r1_500.gif

15 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

a) A near sixty-year-old man tragically having to fabricate some borderline casually racist anecdote to cover for the fact that he is balding.

b) Slavering hordes of smartphone dumbf*cks on Twitter moronically lapping it up.

c) Alan Brazil has absolutely no f*cking idea just what A Clockwork Orange is, the thick gammony c*nt.

tumblr_nkqv9fgT9p1qg9hlio3_r1_500.gif

I have not one fucking clue what any of that means.  I don't speak diddy.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

May I ask why you have the Celtic crest in your avatar?

I had a delightful red, white and blue saltire as my avatar but the ghirls, in their usual fashion, flounced and pouted and whined to the mods that it was unacceptable so one mod, unidentified, had an unusual outburst of humour and substituted this yin.  I'm still waiting for him to change it back...

I had a delightful red, white and blue saltire as my avatar but the ghirls, in their usual fashion, flounced and pouted.

I’d like to object to this post on the grounds that it’s speculation at best as I assume the facts are not in evidence.

6 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

I'll help you out... The post above mine was deleted. Obviously. Cheer up, grumps.

What was the post above yours?

You almost certainly meant, "My post above was deleted" or some such but who the f**k knows.  As I mentioned, I don't speak diddy.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

What was the post above yours?

Some cringey Twitter exchange between Brazil and McCoist about a haircut which sadly made the news. Whoever posted it must have thought better of themselves and decided to excise (or indeed exorcise) it from the thread.