Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, bennett said:

Best email that into radio clyde tonight, the definitive new club proof which cant be denied. 

Scottish fitba will finally have the hero it deserves. 

If he remains consistent to his statement, then yes Chris Graham is the hero Scottish Football deserves.

1 hour ago, robbie1872 said:

it is a strange name for a club as its a company name - you seem to struggle with simple concepts dont you

as for paragraph 45, wrong document thicko, not very good at this are you and we ceased to be a club according to the rules because we were no longer a member of the spl and the spl rules applied to clubs in the spl - made an arse of yourself yet again

At the end of season 2010/11 Hamilton Academical were relegated from the SPL. As they were no longer a member of the SPL did they "cease to become a club"?

15 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

If he remains consistent to his statement, then yes Chris Graham is the hero Scottish Football deserves.

You do yourself a discredit Ken, if you weren't so diligent it would have slipped away into the mists of cyberspace. 

Sevco it is.

4 hours ago, robbie1872 said:

😂 i support the same club i have always have, there is no absolute need to belive anything and no debate, its been confirmed by every credible source that we are the same club and there is absolutely no credible evidence backing up the new club nonsense

:lol: The fact that you choose to see such a murky picture as absolutely clear cut and straightforward, speaks more of this "need" I'd identified, than I'd managed to, myself.  

Therefore, thank you.

guys sorry to jump into your thread, however incase anyone interested I'm selling 63 Rangers programmes on gumtree for £150. they date from 1960 to 2014. includes old firm games, cup finals, European games. make a good Christmas present.

cheers

Big team found Brian

Guest Moomintroll

A lot of the stuff from the 50s and  60s was labelled as The Rangers. 
Probably why the more recent The Rangers attempts at jibes never worked. 

Ahh fairynuff, I did not know that.