Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

The Wrexham fans on the forums claim there were about a hundred Celtic fans at the game. They had Scottish accents and hid their faces.

Good thing they held onto those balaclavas after the ceasefire.

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Quite quiet.

I miss The Clash.

A song that encourages disenchanted white underclass youths to find a cause and enemy worth fighting instead of perennially picking fights with each other...? Fancy that.

It'll never catch on. Sadly.

OF fans are like the proles who wrestle over Orwell's chocolate teapot while the folks on the hill take us for fools as the whole shitshow keeps rumbling on.

Or something...

On 15/11/2019 at 05:16, Ken Fitlike said:

The ‘team’ was commonly known as the ‘club’ which was owned by the ‘company’ which was called the ‘club plc’.....
pre 2012 did the supporters pay their season ticket money to the club or the company? Were the players in the team paid by the club or the company? Why were those players able to walk away for free?
The old Rangers FC died. Sevco started a new business and decided to call it Rangers. Charles Green could have named them The B&B Broadband Football and Athletic Coy. Ltd if he had been so inclined...

😂 nothing more comical than a thick diddy thinking their daft theory somehow trumps the legal experts

On 15/11/2019 at 08:11, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol:

Posts like this please me immensely.  There is an absolute need to believe that you're somehow attached to the thing that used to win loads of trophies, most of them long before you were born.  Continuation is debatable and guddly, but I just love that you get people who simply need to believe otherwise, this badly.

😂 i support the same club i have always have, there is no absolute need to belive anything and no debate, its been confirmed by every credible source that we are the same club and there is absolutely no credible evidence backing up the new club nonsense

On 15/11/2019 at 12:26, wastecoatwilly said:

The last name change was RFC 2012 plc strange name for a club over 100 years old.

Paragraph (45) is my favourite one it goes like this: Rangers FC ceased to be a club as defined in the rules.

it is a strange name for a club as its a company name - you seem to struggle with simple concepts dont you

as for paragraph 45, wrong document thicko, not very good at this are you and we ceased to be a club according to the rules because we were no longer a member of the spl and the spl rules applied to clubs in the spl - made an arse of yourself yet again

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It's a fairly moot argument.

Those on either side of the debate will never change their mind and it isn't that big a deal in my mind. We still have a club called Rangers, we still have the same horrible duopoly driven by the same motivations as before.

anybody believing we are a new club when all the evidence shows otherwise is a fucking simpleton

1 minute ago, robbie1872 said:

anybody believing we are a new club when all the evidence shows otherwise is a fucking simpleton

Yes Robbie, this site has had this argument about 1000 times. It's not that interesting and you're not exactly coming across as an intelligent, enlightened individual yourself.

27 minutes ago, robbie1872 said:

😂 i support the same club i have always have, there is no absolute need to belive anything and no debate, its been confirmed by every credible source that we are the same club and there is absolutely no credible evidence backing up the new club nonsense

You let the old club die and you're quite content for the new club to go the same way. I don't think you can claim to "support" them in any meaningful sense.

49 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

We all watched old Rangers FC die.

IMG_1264.jpg

Best email that into radio clyde tonight, the definitive new club proof which cant be denied. 

Scottish fitba will finally have the hero it deserves.