Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I seen this today actually. John James is just comedy gold. I'd bet he never actually bothered reporting Morelos to the immigration authorities.
John James? I remember his blog, used to say he supported rangers and was very insecure regarding his personal safety, even Phil Mac giolla bhain (or what ever it is) called him a shitebag.

5 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
3 hours ago, TavTastic said:
I seen this today actually. John James is just comedy gold. I'd bet he never actually bothered reporting Morelos to the immigration authorities.

John James? I remember his blog, used to say he supported rangers and was very insecure regarding his personal safety, even Phil Mac giolla bhain (or what ever it is) called him a shitebag.

John James claims to have received 3 credible death threats. These were sent by himself  Loyalist Paramilitaries if I remember correctly and he has had to go into exile because of them.

Donations to the blog welcome folks.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:
5 hours ago, TavTastic said:

1 hour ago, Lee Van Tee said:

John James claims to have received 3 credible death threats. These were sent by himself  Loyalist Paramilitaries if I remember correctly and he has had to go into exile because of them.

Donations to the blog welcome folks.

As always, posters like you two have a much deeper knowledge of what is posted about Rangers than I do.  That should worry you.

Still, based on the quote @bennettprovided, it is clear that he is EveryCelt who is entirely in step with the creepy obsessives who pollute our threads.

Not sure how reliable this is...

@TheCoplandRoad.org   HMRC have confirmed that they vastly over billed Rangers oldco for EBT tax assessments. The ‘real’ bill would not have been sufficient to see the company sold and then pushed into admin - leading to the club being relegated and all the implications of that. A monumental scandal.

@TheCoplandRoad.org   HMRC have confirmed that they vastly over billed Rangers oldco for EBT tax assessments. The ‘real’ bill would not have been sufficient to see the company sold and then pushed into admin - leading to the club being relegated and all the implications of that. A monumental scandal.
The last bit is definitely not true. Far more a hilarious jape than a monumental scandal.

49 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Celtic fans on Kerrydale St. deny he's one of theirs and say he once claimed to be a Morton fan.

44 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Some decent bait from Gincardine tonight. Going to be another hellish, lonely hangover for him tomorrow again though. Get some water before bed, pal.

I know you love my posts, buddy.  That just puts  you in the majority, naturally ;)

32 minutes ago, bennett said:

I hope to feck ths isn't true.  If it is it's an opening for Banter Years - The Prequel.

What's worse than what we've been through?  A decade of listening to the diddies braying about us getting fucked for no good reason.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you love my posts, buddy.  That just puts  you in the majority, naturally ;)

I hope to feck ths isn't true.  If it is it's an opening for Banter Years - The Prequel.

What's worse than what we've been through?  A decade of listening to the diddies braying about us getting fucked for no good reason.

Probably best to wait a wee while for things to settle, the next few days are going to be fun.

Unconfirmed reports that HMRC are being sued and BDO have held off on the liquidation.

8 minutes ago, edinabear said:

I've really enjoyed supporting sevco recently. Do I have to now go back to Rangers with Naismith and Whittaker?

Will we have to relinquish our famous Petrofact cup win....

13 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Merger on the cards?

Really no idea, I'm guessing it'll rumble on for a few more years yet.

Going from sevco Phoenix to Sevco incubator company would piss off quite folk tho... (if that's how it goes)

In all seriousness if they did merge you'd legitimately be able to claim to still be the same club, so that would end all this sevco unpleasantness.

Didn't the GASL suggest something like that a couple of years ago? #hekensfinewell

Really no idea, I'm guessing it'll rumble on for a few more years yet.

Going from sevco Phoenix to Sevco incubator company would piss off quite folk tho... (if that's how it goes)