Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Aye hes from the "village " sweetheart, your kinda place Harthill.

This is exactly why I took umbrage.  My grandfather, Jock Lamie, and his great grandfather, Richard Lamie, were brothers and, as I said, he's from good stock ;) 

Mind you, both his great grandfather and his great great uncle were Airdrie men.  Not that it was that different 'back then'.

Still, takes one of a kind to notice it...

Edited by The_Kincardine

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:
6 hours ago, Snafu said:
and that he hadn't changed one bit. The stats say otherwise.

He hadn't changed one bit in the game I saw, he only came on for the last 20mins or so and had a shin high tackle on brown, a kick out at brown after a challenge and a fly stamp on julliens foot as they waited for a corner to be taken, he got away with all 3 so how would I know hes not at it and getting away with it every game? so no, in my opinion he hasn't changed one bit.

It’s stupidity to say his attitude hasn’t changed this season. As much as I grudge it he’s an excellent striker and wouldn’t be surprised to see a mid table English Premiership team come in for him this summer. Wether it’s been Gerrard or Defoe who have had a word with him, I think he’s now realised that teams of a higher standard aren’t going to take a chance on him if he’s getting sent off every third week because a centre half has been winding him up. 

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well that idea lasted all of 3 minutes.  To your credit that's a touch longer than I anticipated.

Great to see the blue "crutches" looking after and propping up the wee pet lamb(ie).  As for the label of "crank", anyone who has the temerity to be negative about the fiscally-terminal company/club is so labelled.  That's the way of the "hear no evil . . . . . . " ostrich down govan way.

Enjoy what's left of your "sevconaut"

Image result for lorry crash

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Great to see the blue "crutches" looking after and propping up the wee pet lamb(ie).  As for the label of "crank", anyone who has the temerity to be negative about the fiscally-terminal company/club is so labelled.  That's the way of the "hear no evil . . . . . . " ostrich down govan way.

Everyone can see you're weird as f**k lad. Nothing to do with "hear no evil" haha

10 hours ago, TavTastic said:

A funny wee night on here. So many rustled jimmies. Livingston fans, Celtic fans, this hearthammer crank; all fumin' at the unstoppable Sevconaut.

We’ll just fucking horse you again when we play you. Unstoppable short memories.

Guest Moomintroll
Everyone can see you're weird as f**k lad. Nothing to do with "hear no evil" haha
Can't be doing with either of your mobs nonsense but hearthammer does seem to be becoming increasingly unhinged. What does some poor random b*****d who has been involved in a potentially fatal road traffic accident have to do with anything on this site?

16 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

We’ll just fucking horse you again when we play you. Unstoppable short memories.

Well then tell your fellow Hammarby fans to relax and enjoy the ride if the ending is so certain. They certainly don't seem relaxed!

10 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Can anyone translate this.....

Can anyone translate this.....

You’re all sooking you kincys butt.

He was called a crank because he had the cheek to be negative about rangers and you all have your heads buried in the sand when it comes to matters of your car crash of a club.

I think.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You’re all sooking you kincys butt.

He was called a crank because he had the cheek to be negative about rangers and you all have your heads buried in the sand when it comes to matters of your car crash of a club.

I think.

Ahhhh,  cheers Drew. 

14 hours ago, hearthammer said:

imageproxy (5).gif

Ffs,  please no.

RANGERS are weighing up a January swoop for Aberdeen kid Lewis Ferguson.

Ibrox boss Steven Gerrard is bracing himself for big money offers for key player Glen Kamara when the transfer window opens

And Ferguson — son of ex-Gers star Derek and nephew of former title- winning skipper Barry — has been earmarked as a possible replacement the Finland international superstar. 

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ffs,  please no.

RANGERS are weighing up a January swoop for Aberdeen kid Lewis Ferguson.

Ibrox boss Steven Gerrard is bracing himself for big money offers for key player Glen Kamara when the transfer window opens

And Ferguson — son of ex-Gers star Derek and nephew of former title- winning skipper Barry — has been earmarked as a possible replacement the Finland international superstar. 

Made up rubbish imo. Sheep would never sell to us so won't happen.