Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Drew Brees said:

If you’re gonna all me a racist I think you should, at least, be able to back it up.

The posts have been quoted, your attitude towards a victim of racism said enough.

Guest Moomintroll

You know absolutely nothing about his moral character you absolute clown.
Don't feed the trolls, ra sellick mob on here have clearly jumped the shark on this thread.

I tend to leave other club threads alone but do enjoy a wee read now and again to see their fans’ views on particular events (Levein my most recent read) without me having any particular opinion. And therefore no need to post.

But, f**k me, this must be the only one where 90% of the posters are obsessed with the look-at-me-ain’t-I-sticking-it-to-The-Rangers pish. Haven’t counted the last couple of pages but jeezo it’s tedious.

Gonny bore off to the ‘Let’s all laugh at Rangers’ thread or some such other space? I’ll even ask nicely. Please?

The Clumpany unsurprisingly haemorrhaging money...
   11.3 million loss for the last financial year
 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50270159

Need £10m before end of season.
That is some serious cash burning. A player or 3 will need to be sold without additional players coming in or that can will be kicked further down the road.

16 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I tend to leave other club threads alone but do enjoy a wee read now and again to see their fans’ views on particular events (Levein my most recent read) without me having any particular opinion. And therefore no need to post.

But, f**k me, this must be the only one where 90% of the posters are obsessed with the look-at-me-ain’t-I-sticking-it-to-The-Rangers pish. Haven’t counted the last couple of pages but jeezo it’s tedious.

Gonny bore off to the ‘Let’s all laugh at Rangers’ thread or some such other space? I’ll even ask nicely. Please?

Sorry,

Rangers died, m8.

Guest Moomintroll
That is some serious cash burning. A player or 3 will need to be sold without additional players coming in or that can will be kicked further down the road.
Nah, they will just convert it to shares, nothing to see here.

25 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Isn't Laird basically King's family trust?  The same King who is 'reluctant' to put his hand in his own pocket to help Rangers?  And the Board of Directors are satisfied that Laird will meet £10M of shortfalls this season?

Oh dear.

27 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Will need to get some more cash from the DUP...

20 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
28 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Nah, they will just convert it to shares, nothing to see here.

That's with European fitba too, paying the price for previously buying lots of haddies that we  couldn't sell on. Plus all our legal shenanigans with sports direct and the takeover panel etc.