Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Are Celtic top on alphabetical order?

Same points and GD as Sevco, if it finished like that would you get the league trophy for having a C at the start of your team's name, against them having an T, they missed a trick with their liquidation, should've named the newco Rangers, 'Another Rangers'.
Top on GD

Just now, Romeo said:
1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Same points and GD as Sevco, if it finished like that would you get the league trophy for having a C at the start of your team's name, against them having an T, they missed a trick with their liquidation, should've named the newco Rangers, 'Another Rangers'.

Top on GD

Thought both of you had a +21 GD. Celtic have scored a goal more but also conceded a goal more.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They are top due to them scoring more goals, if goal difference is the same then its who's scored more. 

Just now, Spring Onion said:

They are top due to them scoring more goals, if goal difference is the same then its who's scored more. 

Cheers, didn't know that, is it the Spanish la liga that has head to heads when it's the same points, that sounds like a better system, Celtic would still be top, and deserving to be there.

5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Cheers, didn't know that, is it the Spanish la liga that has head to heads when it's the same points, that sounds like a better system, Celtic would still be top, and deserving to be there.

I think, only think though, that if teams are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored then its head to head results. After that I have no clue what they would do. Rock, paper, scissors maybe. 💁‍♂️

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I agree the goals scored thing is nonsense. Think it should be goal difference first though then head to head.

2 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

I think, only think though, that if teams are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored then its head to head results. After that I have no clue what they would do. Rock, paper, scissors maybe. 💁‍♂️

Or whichever team is still solvent and trading when the league finishes gets the title   😎

Dindy fucked up, he went too far but there are people out there who will genuinely rejoice in these things. They are not on here thankfully as they wouldn't last two seconds when their mask slips, which will usually take two seconds, but look at their fan forums and it is wall to wall with bigoted, hate filled cretins who will stop at nothing to get it up theyum, whomever theyum might be in their twisted minds. I cannot state this often enough, the OF fans on here bend the lines at times but so do some non OF fans who have a go at them, there is rarely any genuine malice on here & it usually gets dealt with quickly, just a load of middle aged alcoholics taking the piss out of each other with the odd unicorn thrown in. In an ideal world, most prople would be shit at quizzes but hey ho, another season in the Championship for me.
(Except for[mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] , he's an arsehole).
Most patronising, palsy-walsy, Sixth Year Common Room, cringeworthy post I've seen here.
Splendid, sir! I like your style!