Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Question for Rhobbie: is there anyone anywhere who believes Rangers FC still exists, who isn't a supporter, employee or business partner of the club/company currently playing at Ibrox. I want direct quotes and incontrovertible evidence of non-involvement.

45 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You're usually a very fair and decent poster so not sure why you think mocking a disability is worth it here.

Saw that FF thread. The guy's been getting laughed at over all the shop.

Guest Moomintroll
You're usually a very fair and decent poster so not sure why you think mocking a disability is worth it here.

I genuinely apologise for that if I have offended you,but from what I have taken from his Stewardship, he appears to defrauding all of you. I have zero idea what his end game is but can only surmise that it is Money Laundering on a very high level. In the ordinary World, you need to balance the books, shares need to have some fiscal value, especially when they represent loans being translated into shares in the Company. I am fully aware that the person nominally in charge of Rangers is not fit to run my local corner shop based on Companies House guidelines

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

I genuinely apologise for that if I have offended you,but from what I have taken from his Stewardship, he appears to defrauding all of you. I have zero idea what his end game is but can only surmise that it is Money Laundering on a very high level. In the ordinary World, you need to balance the books, shares need to have some fiscal value, especially when they represent loans being translated into shares in the Company. I am fully aware that the person nominally in charge of Rangers is not fit to run my local corner shop based on Companies House guidelines

No I get that you didn't mean anything by it. Plenty to criticise Dave King for with the biggest example being the merchandise f**k-up. That was both entirely foolishly handled and not close to transparent. I don't see any reason at all to believe that the soft loans are money laundering as they aren't getting any short term return or possibly no monetary return at all. I think that's you trying to overstate your case which you don't need to. The soft loans can be criticised in terms of a strategical criticism definitely though. From a retrospective point of view the strategy worked about as well as it could have but that involved a lot of luck and therefore made the strategy high-risk. If Gerrard hadn't guided the team to two EL group stages in a row, which considering how few teams had done that through 4 qualifiers and that we weren't seeded for many of the qualifiers was very unlikely to be achieved even once, then the financial position would be certainly worse with the revenue not increasing much at all.

Guest Moomintroll
No I get that you didn't mean anything by it. Plenty to criticise Dave King for with the biggest example being the merchandise f**k-up. That was both entirely foolishly handled and not close to transparent. I don't see any reason at all to believe that the soft loans are money laundering as they aren't getting any short term return or possibly no monetary return at all. I think that's you trying to overstate your case which you don't need to. The soft loans can be criticised in terms of a strategical criticism definitely though. From a retrospective point of view the strategy worked about as well as it could have but that involved a lot of luck and therefore made the strategy high-risk. If Gerrard hadn't guided the team to two EL group stages in a row, which considering how few teams had done that through 4 qualifiers and that we weren't seeded for many of the qualifiers was very unlikely to be achieved even once, then the financial position would be certainly worse with the revenue not increasing much at all.

Fair enough, not really interested in hounding genuine supporters of any club on here but will call out bullshit when I suspect shittery is occurring. Rangers, The or otherwise, appear to be a fairly decent outfit this season, all joking about sellable assets aside,looks like it might be a close race if your RB learns how to defend to balance his attacking attributes. If I was a Celtic fan I would be a bit wary right now as you appear to have a decent squad that will bury most teams, it might all implode, who knows, but will be more interesting than the last few seasons.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Firstly when King and co got control he said that they would have to spend between £30 and £50m over the next five years to compete. PnBers spent a few years asking daily, wheres the cash Dave.  I'd say that he's fulfilled that with cash for shares.

Money laundering at a club which has to publish accounts and is scrutinised by thousands of celtic fans, seriously?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Sending Bombs through the post and wading about in the blood of Catholics = okay

Saying someones ayes are wonky = terrible behaviour

*** logic

No ones actually wading about in blood Romeo but I admire your adherence to whataboutery.