Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 11/10/2019 at 21:30, printer said:

What an absolute f****ing imbecile this Robbie.. character is! emoji23.png

Seriously bud, you are so far out of your depth debating these issues with Sugna (and myself) you can't even begin to imagine it.

With all this supposed expertise, you've totally failed to produce an argument of note yet, relying instead on absolute gibberish cribbed from halfwit bloggers which bears no resemblance to reality

On 12/10/2019 at 06:39, The DA said:

Simple question.  You say you know more about this whole debacle than any of us so, before 2012, did you have any knowledge or concept of Rangers-the-trophy-holding-club and Rangers-the-financial-organisation being two different entities?

Please show workings.

nope, never paid it any attention before then, however once it happened the matter was easy to research with numerous british clubs going through the same process pre rangers - bournemouth, rotherham, leeds, luton, middlesbrough and charlton and remaining the same club, add that to the example of hearts in 1905 who did something broadly similar and created a newco to run the club after their oldco went bust, if the club and company were the same why is there 100 years of precedent proving club and company are separate as well as numerous other examples of clubs going through exactly the same process as rangers under the same uk law as rangers and remaining the same club and since then at every point every credible source has confirmed we are the same club with zero exceptions, that includes numerous judges, pretty much every footballing organisation confirming we are the same club, whereas all you new clubbers have is some 7 year old newspaper headlines written by non experts, a doctored letter that some celtic fans knocked up that they have the only other copy of and some incredibly dodgy arguments that the available evidence shows is utter bollocks

16 hours ago, Snafu said:

In King Dave's happy magic kingdom all problems and debts can be turned into shares.

Rangers have no debt.

True story. ;)

thats what has happened in this case yes, internal debt converted to shares, the accounts will be out soon, debt last year was about 24 million, i guess we will see if its possible then , ill look forward to seeing if debt cant be turned into shares like you claim 😉

nope, never paid it any attention before then, however once it happened the matter was easy to research with numerous british clubs going through the same process pre rangers - bournemouth, rotherham, leeds, luton, middlesbrough and charlton and remaining the same club, add that to the example of hearts in 1905 who did something broadly similar and created a newco to run the club after their oldco went bust, if the club and company were the same why is there 100 years of precedent proving club and company are separate as well as numerous other examples of clubs going through exactly the same process as rangers under the same uk law as rangers and remaining the same club and since then at every point every credible source has confirmed we are the same club with zero exceptions, that includes numerous judges, pretty much every footballing organisation confirming we are the same club, whereas all you new clubbers have is some 7 year old newspaper headlines written by non experts, a doctored letter that some celtic fans knocked up that they have the only other copy of and some incredibly dodgy arguments that the available evidence shows is utter bollocks

Middlesborough you say...IMG_1126.jpg

Club crest that was used after their old club financial collapse

Surely the Rangers crest should have 2012 on it.

2 hours ago, robbie1872 said:

But Rangers fans know, in their heart of hearts, that the only opinion that counts is that of other clubs' fans.  What's the point of 'going for 55' if every else says 'no ye arnae'?  A hollow triumph.

2 hours ago, robbie1872 said:

I assume you can show that the old club and the old company held separate Corporation Tax numbers with HMRC and were run on a parallel basis under the banner of "the club" ??  It was the "company" that was naughty with Hector, you say ?? Which of the entities held the registrations of the players who were fully entitled to, and able to, "TUPE" over from rangers to sevco ??    This "engine room subsidiary" guff only emerged to give the impression and appearance of continuation.

Can you explain the difference between your old, dead rangers (now rangers international) and Gretna (now Gretna 2008) other than the circa £160 million difference in unpaid taxes and national insurance ??    Gretna were correctly expelled from the SPL/SFA and the new entity had to start again in the lower leagues.  What happened to the old rangers ??

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

I assume you can show that the old club and the old company held separate Corporation Tax numbers with HMRC and were run on a parallel basis under the banner of "the club" ??  It was the "company" that was naughty with Hector, you say ?? Which of the entities held the registrations of the players who were fully entitled to, and able to, "TUPE" over from rangers to sevco ??    This "engine room subsidiary" guff only emerged to give the impression and appearance of continuation.

Can you explain the difference between your old, dead rangers (now rangers international) and Gretna (now Gretna 2008) other than the circa £160 million difference in unpaid taxes and national insurance ??    Gretna were correctly expelled from the SPL/SFA and the new entity had to start again in the lower leagues.  What happened to the old rangers ??

Do you ever post about the team you claim to support?

Just now, bennett said:

Do you have any examples of these elusive posts?

If you think for a minute i'm going to indulge you then you can f*ck off.  As a Scottish football fan, i have an interest in the fact that the same bas*ard who facilitated your dead club's industrial scale cheating, Gavin Masterton, nearly took my own club down the same route, albeit, like Gretna, on a miniscule financial scale, compared to the £160m + achieved by your outfit(s).

So if you want to converse with me on the subject, then explain your club/company pish in non-dailyrecord spoonfed guff.

Image result for see no evil

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If you think for a minute i'm going to indulge you then you can f*ck off.  As a Scottish football fan, i have an interest in the fact that the same bas*ard who facilitated your dead club's industrial scale cheating, Gavin Masterton, nearly took my own club down the same route, albeit, like Gretna, on a miniscule financial scale, compared to the £160m + achieved by your outfit(s).

So if you want to converse with me on the subject, then explain your club/company pish in non-dailyrecord spoonfed guff.

Image result for see no evil

No examples then?

2 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Rangers being top of the league has really upset the angrier diddies on here. Pleasing.

In other news Joe Aribo is starting for Nigeria against Brazil today. The game kicks off in 24 minutes.

Another example of a player whose value may increase over the next few seasons as he gains more experience. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

No examples then?

Typical sevconian.  Deflect for long enough and as many times as you can, then hopefully you don't need to face any incontrovertible facts or truths.

Don't bother with any more "show me" pish.  If you want, and are obsessed enough, go look where you want.  

Or, for once, address the point i made to the other deaf, dumb and blind kid before.  Otherwise, don't contact or quote me.

Happy to have helped.