Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I'm not sure the implications of having a chairman with an effective cold shoulder would have on potential credit facilities with close brothers.
He's not doing you favours with the sports direct cases, if he's breaching contracts and then court orders then he is going to be more a liability than an asset.
As that is another court branding him a liar surely the sfa have to be looking at their fit and proper guidelines to see if this is a beach

2 hours ago, robbie1872 said:

In other words you dont have any evidence because you are talking nonsense, as for me not being to be able to understand, i'm 100% sure i know more about the subject than you as evidenced by the nonsense you have been spouting in your previous posts.

as for the sports direct court cases, a problem that was solely caused by the previous board , even with the court cases we are making more money now that we would have done under the previous deal, the only one polishing his bruised ego is ashley

Let's examine those two paragraphs. The first says "I definitely know more about this!" the second says "Sports Direct problems are coming from the previous board!" So if the second is nonsense, so is the first. (Can you see where this is going yet? Probably not...)

Taking the second paragraph first, it is a matter of record that King was absolutely hammered in a pre-trial judgement in late spring/early summer of 2017, leaving him wide open to personal penalties when the trial proper started. Essentially, the acting judge politely said that a number of claims by King were clearly not true, and that he had not acted as required in his role of director of RRL, and applied any number of euphemisms for "liar" to him. King was heading for a big fall in court. Then a couple of months later, SDI dropped their shoo-in action against King (and Murray, and Rangers). The SMSM trumpeted King's "win" over Ashley, and King himself stated that the board could endorse the new deal, and encourage fans to buy the gear.

That's what he said to the support, very clearly: the summer 2017 deal is a good deal, the board endorses it, and the fans should get buying!

(It should be noted that the details he actually stated appeared to be the same as the RRL agreement, but that didn't seem to be reported.)

Anyone reading the judgement and the subsequent statement with any level of objectivity knew that Ashley had bent King over, to get him to bring the paying customers onside; and King had no choice, with the prospect of a hammering in court as his alternative.

What no one expected was that Ashley had also charged King a cool £3m for the privilege of being reamed on essentially the same commercial terms.

One year later, the deal that King said was so very good was up for renewal. For the last 15 months, he has fought tooth and nail to prevent Ashley matching a deal that has to be better than the "great" deal - because the contractual default was continuation of that great deal. Why would he do that? Because he lied to the support to manipulate them for his personal benefit in the summer of 2017.

This is all a matter of record, and falsifies your second paragraph's claims; and so your claim in the first paragraph is also shown to be false.

You've been played, along with most of the rest of the support.

The sad thing is that all of the evidence is available in court transcripts and audited accounts; but people prefer soothing sound bites from the guy who's duping them.

😁

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Not too sure on Dave King but seeing Rangers were liquidated back in 2012 I would say they are pretty much doomed.

I do remember someone making comments about bringing the old Co out of liquidation a few years ago but I can’t for the life of me remember who made these claims.

😂 is this tragic new club nonsense a thing on here

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

I'm not sure the implications of having a chairman with an effective cold shoulder would have on potential credit facilities with close brothers.
He's not doing you favours with the sports direct cases, if he's breaching contracts and then court orders then he is going to be more a liability than an asset.
As that is another court branding him a liar surely the sfa have to be looking at their fit and proper guidelines to see if this is a beach

zero implications, sports direct cases are a consequence of the previous boards criminality and even with them we are still making more money than we did previously as for the cold shoulder its a nothing consequence thats you lot had another one of you nonsensical fantasies about being much more severe, see res 12 , made up baloney about ffp, the ebt nonsense and others for other examples of this nonsense

[emoji23] is this tragic new club nonsense a thing on here
zero implications, sports direct cases are a consequence of the previous boards criminality and even with them we are still making more money than we did previously as for the cold shoulder its a nothing consequence thats you lot had another one of you nonsensical fantasies about being much more severe, see res 12 , made up baloney about ffp, the ebt nonsense and others for other examples of this nonsense
So you are saying you think its nonsense?

2 minutes ago, robbie1872 said:

I'm starting to think that you are a Celtic fan, trolling in Lionbrand clothing.

Rangers were put into adminstration because of "the ebt nonsense", then went into liquidation, where I think (haven't checked recently) they remain. Did you miss that bit, or doesn't it count as severe enough?

Link to "previous boards criminality" with respect to "sports direct cases" whenever it's convenient, please. (Otherwise it looks as though you're making things up or have been completely fooled by a warranted liar.) The court system appears to have suppressed memtions of that criminality in all written judgements. It's easy enough (see previous post) to find details of the contract that succeeded it - the one the current board "negotiated" and signed, and told the fans was a great deal; before spending millions contesting that great deal.

Almost everyone commenting negatively/realistically on King's shenanigans on this thread would be delighted to be able to do the same about Celtic/Lawwell: but there simply isn't the same amunition.

10 minutes ago, sugna said:

Let's examine those two paragraphs. The first says "I definitely know more about this!" the second says "Sports Direct problems are coming from the previous board!" So if the second is nonsense, so is the first. (Can you see where this is going yet? Probably not...)

Taking the second paragraph first, it is a matter of record that King was absolutely hammered in a pre-trial judgement in late spring/early summer of 2017, leaving him wide open to personal penalties when the trial proper started. Essentially, the acting judge politely said that a number of claims by King were clearly not true, and that he had not acted as required in his role of director of RRL, and applied any number of euphemisms for "liar" to him. King was heading for a big fall in court. Then a couple of months later, SDI dropped their shoo-in action against King (and Murray, and Rangers). The SMSM trumpeted King's "win" over Ashley, and King himself stated that the board could endorse the new deal, and encourage fans to buy the gear.

That's what he said to the support, very clearly: the summer 2017 deal is a good deal, the board endorses it, and the fans should get buying!

(It should be noted that the details he actually stated appeared to be the same as the RRL agreement, but that didn't seem to be reported.)

Anyone reading the judgement and the subsequent statement with any level of objectivity knew that Ashley had bent King over, to get him to bring the paying customers onside; and King had no choice, with the prospect of a hammering in court as his alternative.

What no one expected was that Ashley had also charged King a cool £3m for the privilege of being reamed on essentially the same commercial terms.

One year later, the deal that King said was so very good was up for renewal. For the last 15 months, he has fought tooth and nail to prevent Ashley matching a deal that has to be better than the "great" deal - because the contractual default was continuation of that great deal. Why would he do that? Because he lied to the support to manipulate them for his personal benefit in the summer of 2017.

This is all a matter of record, and falsifies your second paragraph's claims; and so your claim in the first paragraph is also shown to be false.

You've been played, along with most of the rest of the support.

The sad thing is that all of the evidence is available in court transcripts and audited accounts; but people prefer soothing sound bites from the guy who's duping them.

😁

😂 absolute nonsense from start to finish, you clearly know nothing about this and have provided zero evidence to back anything you have said up

the pre 2017 gave us little to nothing from strip sales and were tied to this deal for 7 years . the current deal gives us £2.1m to £3.5m per year for three years as part of this agreement from rangers elite plus the separtae 10 million from hummell over three years, thats sourced from the figures in the recent court case - a vastly superior amount

On the very slim chance that rhobbie1888 is a genuine *** newcomer and not an entirely obvious alias, I think it behooves all of us to inform him that Rangers are, and have been since 2012, in fact, deid.

Stone deid.

Just now, sugna said:

I'm starting to think that you are a Celtic fan, trolling in Lionbrand clothing.

Rangers were put into adminstration because of "the ebt nonsense", then went into liquidation, where I think (haven't checked recently) they remain. Did you miss that bit, or doesn't it count as severe enough?

Link to "previous boards criminality" with respect to "sports direct cases" whenever it's convenient, please. (Otherwise it looks as though you're making things up or have been completely fooled by a warranted liar.) The court system appears to have suppressed memtions of that criminality in all written judgements. It's easy enough (see previous post) to find details of the contract that succeeded it - the one the current board "negotiated" and signed, and told the fans was a great deal; before spending millions contesting that great deal.

Almost everyone commenting negatively/realistically on King's shenanigans on this thread would be delighted to be able to do the same about Celtic/Lawwell: but there simply isn't the same amunition.

i was referring to punishments from the football authorities for ebts, lord nimmo put paid to that nonsense.

as for rangers still being in liquidation, oldco is, the club exited admin when it was sold to newco in july 2012 four months before  oldco left admin and entered the liquidation process in october 2012, you lost your claim to approaching the issue realisticly when you started with that nonsense.

if you dont think the shambles of deal that the previous board organised with sports direct is not borderline criminality, then you need your head examined

as for lawell there is plenty of stuff to look at involving various cover ups and desmond with offshore tax havens , banks linked to criminal gangs etc

1 minute ago, nsr said:

On the very slim chance that rhobbie1888 is a genuine *** newcomer and not an entirely obvious alias, I think it behooves all of us to inform him that Rangers are, and have been since 2012, in fact, deid.

Stone deid.

😂 absolutely tragic new club patter there

if you dont think the shambles of deal that the previous board organised with sports direct is not borderline criminality

Specifically what elements of that deal made it a shambles?

In your answer, perhaps you could include your opinion of what a normal level of NET profit percentage would be for a similar operation to the retail merchandising of football strips etc.

33 minutes ago, robbie1872 said:

<----- What is true           What you wish was true ---------->

No wonder old independently-mobile eyes has you lapping up whatever pish he spouts.

9 hours ago, robbie1872 said:

Simple question.  You say you know more about this whole debacle than any of us so, before 2012, did you have any knowledge or concept of Rangers-the-trophy-holding-club and Rangers-the-financial-organisation being two different entities?

Please show workings.

1. It's Dave kings board that broke the deals
2. I had zero idea that my team are involved in res 12. We did however have a say if the new club would replace the old club in the top tier, 10 said no, 1 abstained and only the old club said yes...

Simple question.  You say you know more about this whole debacle than any of us so, before 2012, did you have any knowledge or concept of Rangers-the-trophy-holding-club and Rangers-the-financial-organisation being two different entities?
Please show workings.

I’m sure each had a name, I know one but I’ve never been told what the other one was, so glad Bob/8 is back to clear this up.