Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The players were down after losing and McInness was raging with them for being down at the time.

Surely that’s him treating the aet defeat as a great result ??

Mcinnes was raging? Are you sure?

The players were down after losing and McInness was raging with them for being down at the time.

Surely that’s him treating the aet defeat as a great result ??

Your team will probably be counting draws at home to Peterhead as a great result this season.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We probably will be. Are you even sure who ‘your team’ is this season ??

I don’t know why you continue to go back to this notion of me supporting some “other team” but you’ve been mentioning it for a long time now.

He was interviewed and was angry at the players for being down after the defeat.

Come on now, you'll need to do better than this.

I don't remember said interview so please enlighten me. What did he say that suggested he was 'raging' that we were disappointed to have lost? I mean god forbid the players would be gutted after an energy draining tie such as that.

Did he perhaps say that they should be proud of themselves for the performance over 210 minutes? I don't think that's unreasonable. I like how there's no willingness to give credit for the performance itself to Mcinnes but you're quite happy to critique his post match interview and decide he's a loser.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Come on now, you'll need to do better than this.

I don't remember said interview so please enlighten me. What did he say that suggested he was 'raging' that we were disappointed to have lost? I mean god forbid the players would be gutted after an energy draining tie such as that.

Did he perhaps say that they should be proud of themselves for the performance over 210 minutes? I don't think that's unreasonable. I like how there's no willingness to give credit for the performance itself to Mcinnes but you're quite happy to critique his post match interview and decide he's a loser.

It will likely be on google mate. He said the players were down and he wasn’t happy with them for very being down and said they shouldn’t be down.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It will likely be on google mate. He said the players were down and he wasn’t happy with them for very being down and said they shouldn’t be down.

Ok so we played a team that on paper should comfortably beat us, we matched them over 180 minutes and ran out of steam in extra time. Manager says players shouldn't be down on themselves, it was a good effort (I'm paraphrasing given you don't know the quotes), and you think he's just a loser celebrating defeat?

Have I summed this up right?

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Ok so we played a team that on paper should comfortably beat us, we matched them over 180 minutes and ran out of steam in extra time. Manager says players shouldn't be down on themselves, it was a good effort (I'm paraphrasing given you don't know the quotes), and you think he's just a loser celebrating defeat?

Have I summed this up right?

Ok I don’t think he’s a loser as he played and managed at a good level.

I think he over celebrated that particular defeat though which I disagree with.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ok I don’t think he’s a loser as he played and managed at a good level.

I think he over celebrated that particular defeat though which I disagree with.

No offence, but I'm going to predict you've based that on almost nothing.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m pretty sure I have told you that before.

The absurdity of it must’ve made me block it out.

The inside of your head must be fun.