Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I hope it pishies down tomorrow in glasgow just to damp the spirit.

Enjoy your day.

Just drove through Brigton and  Dalmarnock and on seeing some of the flags I did have the same thought. Fingers crossed.

21 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

2017: Rangers fans argue that Ross McCrorie is a bigger prospect than Kieran Tierney

2019: Kieran Tierney close to a move to either Arsenal or Napoli, McCrorie going on loan in English League One

Lol

^^^Tim Horton channeling his inner Romeo.  

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I hope it pishies down tomorrow in glasgow just to damp the spirit.

Enjoy your day.

Cricket/Orange Walk thread for this pish.  Heehaw to do with the ecumenical big hoose.

Would've preferred McCrorie to get a Scottish loan but he's got a great chance to develop his game, rather than the odd appearance here and there with us.

Do you guys still rate McRorie? I had hopes for him at the start, but his touch is woeful. 

This loan doesn't seem that he has a future at Rangers, especially given the option to buy clause (if that is what happens). 

Quality use of "antediluvian" in the above comment. 

Just now, velo army said:

Do you guys still rate McRorie? I had hopes for him at the start, but his touch is woeful. 

This loan doesn't seem that he has a future at Rangers, especially given the option to buy clause (if that is what happens). 

Quality use of "antediluvian" in the above comment. 

I'd like to like McCrorie (check your spelling).  He's  a top young man and an absolute credit in the way that both he and his twin conduct themselves.  One would also love a 'good news' story about the pair of them coming through the ranks etc.

BUT he's too lightweight to play at CB and too clumsy to play in midfield.  I don't think we'll see him back at Ibrox, sadly.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If we go to Dublin we will have a very long bus or train journey.....  😂

Wee Spot in Europe thread for this unmitigated pish.

This 'Big Ecumenical Hoose' idea is fundamentally flawed :  The G&G's are barely able to read.

16 hours ago, velo army said:

That's what I thought as well but the terms of the loan are that, if Rangers decide to sell, Pompey have first option to buy. There's no pre-agreed fee.

Thought McCrorie was going to be the first of hopefully a few young Scottish boys at Rangers starting to break into the national team, but looks like he’s on his way out?
U guys have a long history of supplying great players to the national team until recently - its time u were doing your bit again. Hastie maybe?