Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

One every week is pretty even right enough. 
I do hope you realise I'm being sarcastic and I in no way believe sevco have been hindered by decisions, if anything they've benefited from terrible refs more than most.

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

One every week is pretty even right enough. 

I do hope you realise I'm being sarcastic and I in no way believe sevco have been hindered by decisions, if anything they've benefited from terrible refs more than most.

They sure have. VAR would sort a lot of their cheating out.  

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Two match ban for Flanagan for helping to beat the invincibles.

A few months ago the compliant officer told us that a yellow card meant there could be no citing as the ref had dealt with it.

That's the SFA for you, I remember the time thay said all applications to join the league would be treated equally  and then fast tracked a team who were only days old to the front of the Queue..........go figure ?

A few months ago the compliant officer told us that a yellow card meant there could be no citing as the ref had dealt with it.

This is completely false. Several players have been given red cards this season despite the referee initially awarding a yellow. If the referee doesn't see the full extent of the challenge then the card can still be upgraded.

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This is completely false. Several players have been given red cards this season despite the referee initially awarding a yellow. If the referee doesn't see the full extent of the challenge then the card can still be upgraded.

What's the other examples? I remember Hibs had one upgraded to a red after a game at Parkhead but can't remember any others? 

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I was clearly referring to one specific incident, maybe you should reread my post.

2 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

What's the other examples? I remember Hibs had one upgraded to a red after a game at Parkhead but can't remember any others? 

Well done, you've answered your own question....who's a clever boy?

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Well done, you've answered your own question....who's a clever boy?

I see you're still touchy after the hooped horrors' pumping on Sunday...

You do know that the word "several" means more than one by definition?

That's the SFA for you, I remember the time thay said all applications to join the league would be treated equally  and then fast tracked a team who were only days old to the front of the Queue..........go figure ?

I’m utterly amazed that you managed to type that considering that your keyboard seems to be floating across your desk on a river of tears.

50 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

McKenna got a yellow for a tackle on Eduardo but got cited and got a 2 match ban 

Ha ha. “Pumping”. Quality. I love it when the poorer half of Scotland’s shame get all excited because they got a very rare win over their rivals. If 2 goals is a pumping, then teams up and down the league have been pumping everyone all season.
And by the way, you do know that the word several doesn’t mean more than one don’t you? By definition as well?
Last I knew it meant more than 2 but not many, but hey, kick on with your inaccurate posts.
They make you look like a fool.

Sevco pumped Celtic on Sunday mate, it could’ve been a lot more than 2.

It was a pumping.