Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Your here though so your a dosser to no I am dyslexic and if ive time spell check myself

But there are about four people having a go including a so called fellow Rangers fan who is about as realitic as when Paul Daniels wore a wig

Think it’s a bit of a poor show that you’re claiming a condition to hide your poor grammar 

Looking back at your initial posts and your more recent it appears your dyslexia is progressing quickly 

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Think it’s a bit of a poor show that you’re claiming a condition to hide your poor grammar 

Looking back at your initial posts and your more recent it appears your dyslexia is progressing quickly 

Might be to you but I don't really give a fryer tuck

Guest Moomintroll

@Tartan Tammy 1297 , can you please go back to being the only person who has ever thought of looking at others teams players in the hope of signing some & f**k off away from this forum. Just watch out for those pesky Catholics though, wouldn't want Liam to be signing any of those.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

@Tartan Tammy 1297 , can you please go back to being the only person who has ever thought of looking at others teams players in the hope of signing some & f**k off away from this forum. Just watch out for those pesky Catholics though, wouldn't want Liam to be signing any of those.

Liam is actually a Rangers season ticket holder

So I need to be bigoted to just cos I support Rangers?

Wait for it so can take red dots from both sides

I actually voted yes and will do again

And some off my best mates are Catholics 

Dont let that fact get in the way off persicuting Rangers with your own bigotry though

Especially the non AF fans

Celtic fans are the best rivals in the world

Rest off you are not even rivals only the sheep come close

The end

I preferred it when Dryhorce was making random player suggestions for the Scottish National team, based solely on the sound of their surnames. 

Tartan Tammy is #NotMyDryhorce

Guest Moomintroll

Dont let that fact get in the way off persicuting Rangers with your own bigotry though

The end

I'm a Killie fan, as you will see from my posts on here I have no time for bigotry on either side. I, however, am not the one on here calling people tattie pickers which is a pretty abhorrent piece of bigoted language. No idea & don't care who the guy supports but if my "chief scout" had the attitude towards any creed you have then they would be swiftly emptied.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
18 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

The end

I'm a Killie fan, as you will see from my posts on here I have no time for bigotry on either side. I, however, am not the one on here calling people tattie pickers which is a pretty abhorrent piece of bigoted language. No idea & don't care who the guy supports but if my "chief scout" had the attitude towards any creed then you would be swiftly emptied.

Ayrshire tattie pickers is not against any creed ya weapon

Its a historical reverence to seasonal work its got nothing to do with relgion since all relgions went for seasonal work

But turn it into something sinister if you like cos that is what you do as always cos your heads full off hatred against Glasgow Rangers

Guest Moomintroll
Its a historical reverence to seasonal work its got nothing to do with relgion since all relgions went for seasonal work
But turn it into something sinister if you like cos that is what you do as always cos your heads full off hatred against Glasgow Rangers
You keep telling yourself that until a mod gets fed up & empties you, you bigoted arsehole.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You keep telling yourself that until a mod gets fed up & empties you, you bigoted arsehole.

I dont need to tell myself that when ive picked them before and my Proddy parents in there youths

Oh the kick me off brigade have starting again the mods are happy with me no warnings at all cos there is nothing to warn me about

Now jog on go and try to annoy somebody else this is a Rangers page

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Guest Moomintroll
I dont need to tell myself that when ive picked them before and my Proddy parents in there youths
Oh the kick me off brigade have starting again the mods are happy with me no warnings at all cos there is nothing to warn me about
You appear to be doing a grand job of annoying yourself so I will follow your advice, have fun.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You appear to be doing a grand job of annoying yourself so I will follow your advice, have fun.

I am fine hilarious to see my dots bombed but then children will be children in here