Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

2 games and 140 minutes played with 10 men. Only two shots on target conceded...

Defence certainly improved. Just a question mark over whether the guys on the wing are going to score enough.

That is some going. I liked what SG did last week vs Aberdeen. He shut up shop for 5 mins. Regrouped then changed formation to where we had an attacking outlet 

On 12/08/2018 at 10:40, Forest of Dean said:

I'm hoping he starts tomorrow. Didn't want Lafferty but sounds like he is coming. Could be someone to thrive of Borna's and Tav's crosses :whistle

The Mali Messi: Aced it yesterday.  Hope we have an option (and the cash) to sign him.  A terrific player.
The Lanky Flautist: I remain unconvinced.  As for crosses?  Only if they come in low.  He's absolutely shite at heading a ball.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Mali Messi: Aced it yesterday.  Hope we have an option (and the cash) to sign him.  A terrific player.
The Lanky Flautist: I remain unconvinced.  As for crosses?  Only if they come in low.  He's absolutely shite at heading a ball.

It's reported that we do have an option but as with so much of football transfer 'news' it could easily be wishful thinking or guesswork. I remember a lot of people wanting to sign Sean Goss as well after his start so we should be cautious. However King Lassana has started very, very well. 

I never wanted Lafferty but looks like it is happening now and we've not been seriously linked to any other strikers. He's certainly got a good record since coming to Hearts especially against Celtic. We need a striker ASAP as Sadiq looks ridiculously raw.

You are right he's bad in the air. For some reason he never bothers to jump :lol:

Just now, Greenlantern said:

Aye, 'it's just banter' carry on.

That's not what I said at all but you know that.

Every single one of the Rangers fans on P&B are stand up guys without a bigoted bone in their bodies.

You'd think your lot would do more to clean up your own house considering one of your own was just banned for sectarian and homophobic rants.

Every single one of the Rangers fans on P&B are stand up guys without a bigoted bone in their bodies.
You'd think your lot would do more to clean up your own house considering one of your own was just banned for sectarian and homophobic rants.

Ffs [emoji476]

17 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Funny how often you read this on Rangers/Celtic threads when the other sets of fans appear.. 

39 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol::lol: