Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

What a banger :unsure:

Correct. We’ve a banger.

Those that think one idiot among their fan base represents their whole, please take one step forward.

Those that think they don’t have a single idiot among their fan base with access to the internet, please take two.

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Amidst all the shock at his rampant bigotry it should not be overlooked he referred to his beloved Rainjurz as 'the greatest team on earth'  :lol:   

The Rangers fans on here are, to a man, good people who don't have a bigoted bone in their body. 

Edited by Forest of Dean

We've gone from one single bigot not representing the support to one hundred bigots.
The number is more in the thousands but it's a start.

I said ‘whether’.

No doubt there’s more than one. More than likely even more than one hundred.

The point I was making, sorry if you missed it, is that fans of teams best spend the effort getting their own house in order from the inside before deciding everyone else is the bogeyman.

We all have our own challenges. Don’t be wilfully blind.

13 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I notice you've been a lot quieter at calling out the racist posts sent to Logan by Celtic supporters.

Wasn't aware of this, assuming its true hopefully they will be easily traced and prosecuted,  utter arseholes.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

It is like a scene from an apocalyptic movie depicting a dystopian future where the world has ended and the remaining c***s just...... well, burn shit.

My personal vision of hell is metaphor-mixing plastic paddies who think that piling word upon word will make some sort of sense..  Sadly it's a reality in wee Nikla's Scotland.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

My personal vision of hell is metaphor-mixing plastic paddies who think that piling word upon word will make some sort of sense..  Sadly it's a reality in wee Nikla's Scotland.

That's a fairly harsh reaction

Is that you in the photo?

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Not to echo what Kinc has said, but pick one.

A dystopian future that occurs after an apocalyptic event in a movie makes perfect sense?..unless like the idiot Kincardine ,you think Apocalyptic only means the end of all life?

Edited by Jdog

16 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

When did this become the "Debate the Definition of Words" thread?

When thon purple-beaked dipstick Kincardine decided that picking holes in an arguably clumsily-written post by Drew Brees was more worth his, and our time, than commenting on the tragic figure pictured and his provocative religious-based gestures. A figure cloaked (literally and figuratively) in bigotry.