Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

52 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

If you are going to do the new club stuff at least make it funny. You are boring as f**k.

The fact it is a new club is v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v funny on its own.  No need for me to add any humour to it.

If you are going to do the new club stuff at least make it funny. You are boring as f**k.

Facts don't have to be fun.
They are just facts.

Rangers FC died in 2012.

Charles Green's company bought some assets and started a new club which he could could have named the Govan and District Catholic River Wideners Club if he had so wished.

Facts.

Chiels that winna ding

Facts don't have to be fun.
They are just facts.

Rangers FC died in 2012.

Charles Green's company bought some assets and started a new club which he could could have named the Govan and District Catholic River Wideners Club if he had so wished.

Facts.

Chiels that winna ding

You arent convincing me. Can you explain it further for me?

The fact it is a new club is v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v funny on its own.  No need for me to add any humour to it.

Just as well for that then, I think you would struggle.

Genuine question for Rangers fans, if that's allowed in here...

With last seasons duds (Garner, O'Halloran, Waghorn et al) hitting the ground running elsewhere, do you think there's something fundamentally wrong with the way players are being trained, or is it just a coincidence?

With last seasons duds (Garner, O'Halloran, Waghorn et al) hitting the ground running elsewhere, do you think there's something fundamentally wrong with the way players are being trained, or is it just a coincidence?

It is a weird one. I think with MOH it was purely a confidence thing. Garner was a penalty box player and we had him dropping deep and receiving the ball out wide etc. Waghorn is a mystery and i think he should be drug tested immediately.

24 minutes ago, Compliment Sandwich said:

Garner was decent when played properly and we miss having someone who's a little bit mental.

Waggy struggled with packed defences but put the effort in.

McKay wanted away and also struggled with packed defences

Moh ran in a straight line, sevco might get some money for him in the January window tho.

Think he may be about to blow his cover to be honest, secret agent routine been going well but think he will be rumbled shortly.

Same, I seen a photo of him with a shelik tattoo, looked really legit as well.

Nah, seriously he is on borrowed time. He comes across as a nice guy and all that but it just hasnt happened for him.