Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

Did they break any rules?

Yes or no?

He cant give a Yes or No as it could blow his conspiracy theory apart. Conspiracy require endless (staunch) waffle that never actually reaches an end point. You just shout look! Look!

As for a Sevco fan to talk about manipulation. Away wie ye.

4 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

He cant give a Yes or No as it could blow his conspiracy theory apart. Conspiracy require endless (staunch) waffle that never actually reaches an end point. You just shout look! Look!

He knows the answer is No but admitting that wouldn't be very staunch.

This has absolutely buckled Sevco and their fans. It's great to watch them thrash about.

Latest statement.

Tuesday, 14 April 2020, 09:30

by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS Football Club contract with Ladbrokes as a provider of in-stadia betting services will come to an end in advance of next Season 2020/2021.

Director of Commercial & Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented “Following a number of supporter enquiries over the Easter weekend, we can confirm the arrangement with Ladbrokes, who provide betting facilities at Ibrox stadium, will not continue next season.”

In anticipation of our 150th anniversary, Rangers will continue to grow its Commercial Partnerships programme, both domestically and internationally.

Article Copyright © 2019. Permission to use quotations from this article online is only granted subject to appropriate source credit and hyperlink to www.rangers.co.uk

Note the copyright date.  Was their technical support bod been furloughed in December?

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Latest statement.

Note the copyright date.  Was their technical support bod been furloughed in December?

Shouldn't it also be "In Stadium betting facilities"? Jum Trainer levels of statement production, imo

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Latest statement.

Good,  hopefully we don't renew with another bookie. Gambling causes a lot of misery in society. 

...and yes I know about our sponsorship and I'd rather we weren't with them.

Good,  hopefully we don't renew with another bookie. Gambling causes a lot of misery in society. 

Well said Vicky. [emoji41][emoji149][emoji149]
Pity that the club you follow follow don’t listen, as they’ve been gambling since their creation in 2012 and have been losing millions every year.

Which is nice.........

23 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Like the halfwit that hides behind a political leader on a football thread

14 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

12 hours ago, The DA said:

Latest statement.

12 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Well they've got over 140 years to prepare for their 150th anniversary, so they should be more stable by then.

12 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Killy, Dundee, DUFC, Falkirk and Sheep fans all trying to outdo each other on the The Rangers season's thread for no apparent reason.

Remind me.  Why do I think you're all diddies?

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Killy, Dundee, DUFC, Falkirk and Sheep fans all trying to outdo each other on the The Rangers season's thread for no apparent reason.

You really need to lay off the alcohol mate you are asking us to remind us of your own thoughts.

Please seek help soon. 

19 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You really need to lay off the alcohol mate you are asking us to remind us of your own thoughts.

Please seek help soon. 

Ffs. The Kinc couldn’t make it more obvious that he was going fishing and yet within 15 mins he gets a bite.  

Never give up PnB. Never give up. 

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Apologies, Kincy.  I hadn't realised I'd strayed onto a Follow Follow thread.  I'll be getting back to good old eclectic P&B now.

Is someone having a joke changing that thread title?

Since when have Rangers ever stood up for fairness and integrity in Scottish football? Is their stance anything to do with Partick Thistle's position in this? I very much doubt it.

Hearts and Partick have justifiable gripes about the situation but Rangers have not a cat in hell's chance of catching Celtic if they somehow managed to play the remaining games. They are posturing to appease their own fans' delusions.

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Is someone having a joke changing that thread title?

Since when have Rangers ever stood up for fairness and integrity in Scottish football? Is their stance anything to do with Partick Thistle's position in this? I very much doubt it.

Hearts and Partick have justifiable gripes about the situation but Rangers have not a cat in hell's chance of catching Celtic if they somehow managed to play the remaining games. They are posturing to appease their own fans' delusions.

Its either a fantastic troll, or a delicious irony. Either way it's magnificent!