Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

I once called a fax number, instead of telephone number, by mistake. True story.

crazy, happy days. 

The real carnage came when you'd accidentally try to fax a phone number. It'd keep trying to send it over and over. Oh, the hilarity. Halcyon days, tbqhwy.

10 hours ago, Jamin J said:

I'm a newbie here. I need help of using a free fax service. Can you help me providing a free fax service?

@Marshmallo Runs a fax repair service, one of only 3 left in Scotland.  If you message him, he'll have you faxing again in no time.

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:
51 minutes ago, Bohemian said:
Still waiting vicky

He been making stuff up and running away again?

Yep.. seems to be his Modus operandi. If he throws enough mud he hope some sticks, a nasty little troll. 

58 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Can’t be arsed ploughing through all the drivel, so can someone tell me what Rangers Integrity FC are demanding Cockwombles suspension for?

Apart from 'information received from a whistleblower' then no.  The statement doesn't clarify much:

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member Clubs.

Rangers’ Interim Chairman, Douglas Park, attempted to discuss this evidence with SPFL chief executive, Neil Doncaster, who initially refused to do so. The SPFL followed up that call with an e-mail, which we believe was a thinly disguised attempt to silence legitimate concerns.

Rangers will not be bullied into silence. We believe it is in the interests of all Scottish clubs and supporters that the evidence, which is alarming, be addressed as quickly as possible.

The voting debacle and the evidence we possess raise serious questions concerning the corporate governance of the SPFL.

Mr Park said: “The lack of leadership and responsibility from the SPFL as a members’ organisation has shocked me. If ever there was a time for complete openness and transparency, it is now. Crucial decisions are being made on the issues of promotion and relegation behind closed doors and without proper time for consideration or debate.

“The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. It is an example of an undemocratic culture, which has existed within the SPFL for far too long.

“As a member club, we are disturbed by the evidence that has been presented and feel there is no choice but to call for an independent investigation into this entire matter. Each member of the SPFL board has a duty to its members to ensure that such an investigation is instructed without delay.

“All we ask for is equality and respect. In the past few days, we have become alarmed at a seeming lack of even-handedness and fair play from the SPFL. This is surely unacceptable and, if substantiated, must be remedied.

“Other member clubs, who have seen the evidence we hold, share our concerns.

“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its a struggle to tell the difference between the *** accounts and parody ones at times.  

Is that you and the half wit tag-teaming to see who is the bigger p***k?

Edit.  It will be a close call.

Edited by The_Kincardine

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its a struggle to tell the difference between the *** accounts and parody ones at times.  

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is that you and the half wit tag-teaming to see who is the bigger p***k?

Edit.  It will be a close call.

And then we have the pissed paralytic parody.