Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

It's nice to see him moan about something other than one of his players get their career ended.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm sure that up until very recently, Monsieur Clement kept banging on about how he wasn't interested about Celtic as it was all about how Rangers did. Hasn't taken him long to become an obnoxious Glasgow manager. 

Unless I’ve missed it, but what has he said about Celtic?

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's nice to see him moan about something other than one of his players get their career ended.

Your team is managed by Craig Levein,  probably the most moany faced manager in history. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He just inherited the ‘what’s trying to destroy your knee’ chart that the players stick up at Auchenhowie.

PITCHES   ||   PLAYERS 

Killie     ||  Motherwell

||    Hibs / Porteous

Livi      ||  Hibs / Various

• 2 weeks later...

The spfl statement said an allocation around 5% of fans, that'll be so Rangers fans don't get more tickets than them.

I just hope that's it sorted and that next season we don't see Lawwell demanding the full stand.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

The spfl statement said an allocation around 5% of fans, that'll be so Rangers fans don't get more tickets than them.

I just hope that's it sorted and that next season we don't see Lawwell demanding the full stand.

I reckon we may get slightly more. Hopefully there’s a bit of understanding between the two on the matter now.

Expect Rangers will release their own statement about it imminently so we will see if they give anything away about their opinion.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good to see resolution and compromise in one of the world’s many ongoing crises. There is hope for the planet yet. 

Whilst I appreciate the flippant humour, it is quite a big (and welcome) bit of news for those that want to attend the matches which are often the most crucial in our season.

18 minutes ago, AJF said:

Whilst I appreciate the flippant humour, it is quite a big (and welcome) bit of news for those that want to attend the matches which are often the most crucial in our season.

You’ll be shocked to know looking down my nose at how pathetic both clubs are is of far more interest than the outcome itself. 

10 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

I heard two callers on the super scoreboard. Despite their team winning 3 - 1 and going 2 points ahead in the league , they both wanted to talk about the referee...

What were they saying?

1 minute ago, Jastons6 said:

The first wanted to dispute the rules re : re-taking a penalty and the second was unhappy with Hibs getting a couple of drop balls

The usual sites will be full of discussions on the rebound goal being chopped off, that's fitba. The drop balls were frustrating,  especially as we were getting nervy with just a 1 goal lead.

Tbh I tend to give the phone ins a miss nowadays.