Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Didn't King say months ago that he was stepping down? 
Why are people getting excited he's stepped down? Is there somethi g else going on? 

Aye stated at Agm would go before tax year is out. But don’t let that get in the way of the obsessed. Phil the murderer will be writing a story the now and they will Lap it up.

14 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

A classic of the genre tbh...

rongers.jpg

Those ‘journalists’ must look back on that era like how grown adults now would cringe at their old bebo profile.

Also Sean Dundee is a blast from the past, I can remember being immensely proud of myself when I signed him for Dundee on Championship manager 97/98.

Edited by gannonball

58 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Those ‘journalists’ must look back on that era like how grown adults now would cringe at their old bebo profile.

Also Sean Dundee is a blast from the past, I can remember being immensely proud of myself when I signed him for Dundee on Championship manager 97/98.

Sean Dundee was also a striker. 

Wash your mouth out! Bebo was class!

4 hours ago, capt_oats said:

A classic of the genre tbh...

rongers.jpg

Jesus.  That reads like something out of Viz.

Its author has simply written down a list of top players and created an article from it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

😂. I signed him for Falkirk in the game. Article says defender though - he was a striker.

9 hours ago, Dele said:

Didn't King say months ago that he was stepping down? 

Why are people getting excited he's stepped down? Is there somethi g else going on? 

His departure was meant to be coming at the same time as "significant investment", which would be enough to cover the £10m deficit in their accounts to see out the season.

King has now walked away, the investors from Hong Kong have pulled out, and the £10m black hole still exists.