Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

National Lampoons vacation to parodyvile.

At least Iain Paisley Junior managed to get free holidays to the Maldives and Sri Lanka with his dodgy dealings. It will still be hot and sweaty though by sharing a room with Jabba.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Jabba away?

A DUP councillor ffs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51909322

Great statement  from the new guy.

“I am delighted to be joining Rangers” - check.

”As a lifelong Rangers supporter” - check

“The world’s most successful football club” - check

”As we work towards our 150th anniversary” - check

” We are the people” - f**k f**k f**k, how did we allow that statement to go out without “we are the people”! Somebody’s going to pay for this . Who’s the head of communications and media relations.............oh shit.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

that zombie statement is a disgrace, hope the rancid mob fold and never come back. 

19 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

The season MUST be played to a conclusion. There MUST NOT be games behind closed doors. A cynical would conclude they really don't want the season to be concluded at all.

The grey and greens and the diddies ahead of the curve again.

What is it that has put your noses out of joint this time? 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Working with Traynor seems to be the rumour right now.

According to the article he has been made head of communications and media relations, so not sure how Traynor can still be there as head of communications and media relations. Mind you, it is Rangers.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

According to the article he has been made head of communications and media relations, so not sure how Traynor can still be there as head of communications and media relations. Mind you, it is Rangers.

One will be head of communications and media relations for the club and one will be head of communications and media relations for the company. 

51 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Traynor left that role in 2013.

Property funding expert Stuart Gibson is on the verge of ploughing millions into Rangers and becoming the most influential figurehead in the Ibrox boardroom.

Record Sport can reveal the Japan-based businessman was in Glasgow last week to meet with the current regime as he edges closer to completing a deal which will see Dave King step away from his position as chairman. 

Paisley born Gibson has made his fortune in the Far East since moving there in 1999 and his real estate company ESR boasts of having more than £1.5billion worth of assets under its management.

^^^ this is what pisses me off.

£1.5bn of assets I’ll offer the benefit of the doubt. But what you need to understand is that it’s not his £1.5bn of assets, it’s other people’s assets that he happens to be caretakering.

He’s clearly successful but whether he’s getting 1% or 10% seems to have missed this journo’s inquisitive nose. And he’s not got a spare £20m. Pyoor pish. 

36 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Property funding expert Stuart Gibson is on the verge of ploughing millions into Rangers and becoming the most influential figurehead in the Ibrox boardroom.

Record Sport can reveal the Japan-based businessman was in Glasgow last week to meet with the current regime as he edges closer to completing a deal which will see Dave King step away from his position as chairman. 

Paisley born Gibson has made his fortune in the Far East since moving there in 1999 and his real estate company ESR boasts of having more than £1.5billion worth of assets under its management.

£1.5bn of assets I’ll offer the benefit of the doubt. But what you need to understand is that it’s not his £1.5bn of assets, it’s other people’s assets that he happens to be caretakering.

He’s clearly successful but whether he’s getting 1% or 10% seems to have missed this journo’s inquisitive nose. And he’s not got a spare £20m. Pyoor pish. 

Before the P&D horde get in, may I say, "Wealth off the radar"

37 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Indeed.  Absolutely nothing to get excited about.

Must’ve been busy when they died.

To be fair, that is correct. Keef is specifically using the phrase he should have used when our hero Craig Whyte appeared.