Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Andrew Devlin from the sun claims...

RANGERS are closing in on £20million worth of investment through a share issue which could bring about significant boardroom change.

SunSport understands a mystery Asian investor and a Hong Kong-based backer are poised to plough millions into the Ibrox club

Douglas Park, tipped to become chairman when Dave King officially stands down later this month, will also provide further additional funding.

An announcement confirming the Ibrox windfall is expected to be made before the end of month

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Andrew Devlin from the sun claims...

RANGERS are closing in on £20million worth of investment through a share issue which could bring about significant boardroom change.

SunSport understands a mystery Asian investor and a Hong Kong-based backer are poised to plough millions into the Ibrox club

Douglas Park, tipped to become chairman when Dave King officially stands down later this month, will also provide further additional funding.

An announcement confirming the Ibrox windfall is expected to be made before the end of month

Wealth off the radar I’d imagine 

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Share issue. Absolute panic stations.

Aye. This is to see them through to the end of the season.

Rangers fans will now demand the £20m is spent in the transfer window.

None as blind as those who will not see. 

Add that to the £100m they'll get from selling Morelos to a mystery Chinese club somehow unaffected by the coronavirus, and that's a pretty nice warchest for next year's title challenge.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Oh shit.....it appears to be true.....millionaires are involved with the ****.
https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/mar/11/kim-joys-recipe-for-millionaires-shortbread-bears?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Wid Not tbh

On 09/03/2020 at 21:22, kingjoey said:

Not sure that “Diddy” David Hamilton was ever on Radio 2, but I could be wrong. Agree with you on Radio 4 though. The excellent I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue, is a particular favourite of mine, and some of the old classic comedies on a Radio 4 Extra, The Goons, Steptoe & Son, Dad’s Army, etc, keep me amused in my darkest hours. Going back to Radio 2, I subscribe to Ken Bruce’s Popmaster, which I listen to when walking my dog, and also Pick Of The Pops, so it’s an excellent radio station.

Having said all that, I’m amazed that you handsome and informed Bears listen to any BBC shows since your club have banned them from Ibrox. (Bennett incoming)

I did a quick Wiki check and, indeed, he was on R2.

I agree with ISIHAC and JAM but have gone off the R4 18.30 'comedy' spots of late - must be getting auld and sour ;)