Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

from the little I saw of this, Braga were playing within themselves. Maybe got a bit overconfident?

Whatever, going to Portugal with a one-goal lead and two away goals already scored is a long way from comfortable.

I can picture you smirking away at 0 - 2, feeling really happy only for those dastardly Sevconians to go and ruin it all.

We've got results away from home against some tough teams so far in Europe but it'll no be easy, worst thing we could do is to park the bus. 

Has it ever been established if this is genuine?
The bairn's keyboard has always made me think this is a parody by a timposter.

Hmmm.....highly doubt if any Sellik fan would surround himself with such a pile of *** tat. And then compose 5 verses of boak-inducing doggerel ?
Nah, this appeared just after McCoist issued his Oswald Mosleyesque battle cry of “We don’t do walking away”.......this old codger is the genuine *** article, I reckon.........

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hmmm.....highly doubt if any Sellik fan would surround himself with such a pile of *** tat. And then compose 5 verses of boak-inducing doggerel ?
Nah, this appeared just after McCoist issued his Oswald Mosleyesque battle cry of “We don’t do walking away”.......this old codger is the genuine *** article, I reckon.........

Oh I remember it all as if it were yesterday. Glorious times.

On balance you're probably right but the Early Learning Centre my first keyboard has always intrigued me.