Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You are in the minority. As I said, for Rangers, and in particular the vast majority of their fans, all that matters this season is that Celtic do not win the league. Absolutely nothing else matters to them. If you dispute that, fair enough, but you are in a minority.

Yeah this isn't accurate at all

40 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You are in the minority. As I said, for Rangers, and in particular the vast majority of their fans, all that matters this season is that Celtic do not win the league. Absolutely nothing else matters to them. If you dispute that, fair enough, but you are in a minority.

Very strange debate Aberdeen have as much chance of winning the league the same as sevco have.
Maybe Hibs are in a false position right now after dropping 5 points in 7 games with Celtic and the sheep playing ketchup
Sevco needed to start well and they have,Celtic and sevco dropping points is inevitable.
What seems to be taking for granted or missed by this debate is the rest are improving bar Livingstone because of Dykes..

34 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Very strange debate Aberdeen have as much chance of winning the league the same as sevco have.
Maybe Hibs are in a false position right now after dropping 5 points in 7 games with Celtic and the sheep playing ketchup
Sevco needed to start well and they have,Celtic and sevco dropping points is inevitable.
What seems to be taking for granted or missed by this debate is the rest are improving bar Livingstone because of Dykes..

That's a challenge they'll relish.

Anyway, @kingjoeyis talking pish.  I could imagine various ways in which we could have a decent season but not win the league.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

On what basis are you claiming that I'm in the minority and that the vast majority of our fans would be deliriously happy to finish third as long as Celtic don't win the league?

I won't be happy if we don't win the league, that is how simple it is. If someone other than Celtic won it though, it would simply be a small silver lining. 

If Celtic win the league this season, Rangers fans will then have a lifetime of getting the 10(*) in a row rubbed in their face. If they finish third for one season, that memory will be over very quickly. You can deny it all you want, but deep down you know that I’m right. Great fun for the rest of us.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If Celtic win the league this season, Rangers fans will then have a lifetime of getting the 10(*) in a row rubbed in their face. If they finish third for one season, that memory will be over very quickly. You can deny it all you want, but deep down you know that I’m right. Great fun for the rest of us.

I made peace with the fact that it was very likely Celtic would win 10 IAR a long time ago. It won’t come as big a shock to the system as many people think.

Celtic endured 9IAR during the 90’s, do you really think they are that bothered by it now?

If we do stop 10IAR then it’ll be a phenomenal achievement - but it’ll be similarly phenomenal if it takes us to 11, 12 or 13IAR etc. to win the league.

Pretending to know how the majority of fans feel about something just makes you seem silly, especially given that no other Rangers fan has agreed with your sentiments yet.

If I flip the scenario to yourself: Aberdeen haven’t won the league since ‘85. Are you losing sleep over it?

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I made peace with the fact that it was very likely Celtic would win 10 IAR a long time ago. It won’t come as big a shock to the system as many people think.

Celtic endured 9IAR during the 90’s, do you really think they are that bothered by it now?

If we do stop 10IAR then it’ll be a phenomenal achievement - but it’ll be similarly phenomenal if it takes us to 11, 12 or 13IAR etc. to win the league.

Pretending to know how the majority of fans feel about something just makes you seem silly, especially given that no other Rangers fan has agreed with your sentiments yet.

If I flip the scenario to yourself: Aberdeen haven’t won the league since ‘85. Are you losing sleep over it?

Silly? Me?

16 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Ryan Edwards not getting banned. Can’t wait for the rage.

I said it on the match thread, I wasn't 100% convinced it merited a red to be honest. The fact it's been reported that the referees didn't reach a unanimous decision doesn't surprise me as I think it was always one of those that is open to interpretation.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, G51 said:
not sure about anyone else, but this one guy speaks for me!!!

Calm down, no need to get angry .

no rage pal, i'm just amused that you thought a guy posting that he "couldn't give two fucks" constituted anger