Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Public menace said:

If I were lille and watched rangers put that outlay yesterday, I would think that they must be keen to sell Morelos.

Ball would defo be in their court and they would have the upper hand in any negotiation.

We had one fit striker and an injured 37 yr old striker, strengthening in that area was always going to happen.

2 hours ago, Public menace said:

If I were lille and watched rangers put that outlay yesterday, I would think that they must be keen to sell Morelos.

Ball would defo be in their court and they would have the upper hand in any negotiation.

There’s now reports West Brom, Sassuolo and Sevilla are interested so Lille may not be the only bidder.

That said, I doubt Rangers would have signed those two players yesterday if a deal for Morelos wasn’t already agreed.

Might be waiting until after the Europa League game to announce it.

29 minutes ago, thepundit said:

There’s now reports West Brom, Sassuolo and Sevilla are interested so Lille may not be the only bidder.

That said, I doubt Rangers would have signed those two players yesterday if a deal for Morelos wasn’t already agreed.

Might be waiting until after the Europa League game to announce it.

That is my thinking. I’m bracing myself for him to be sold on Friday or Saturday.

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Kai Kennedy is a name I have heard, is he really one of the best youngsters in the UK?

There are few big clubs, including Bayern and Man City, who have been linked with him.

He's another highly-rated prospect who has been frustrated by lack of opportunities and wants to leave.

35 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Where do you think hes going?

I’d guess Lille given they have apparently already agreed terms, I just think two strikers signed in one day points to him leaving.

36 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, AJF said:
That is my thinking. I’m bracing myself for him to be sold on Friday or Saturday.

How exactly are you "bracing yourself"?

It’s a figure of speech mate, not to be taken literally.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The french transfer windy diz nae open until the 15th mi amigo.

I’d imagine they can still sign players though, they just won’t be able to play them in matches (like we did with Hagi - he was signed and training with us before the transfer window had opened).

Mr Gerrard playing the game well here.  "Alfie's our player and will only leave if we get the right offer."  Also talks about Roofe and Itten playing together.  Maybe a tweak in formation ahead?

Alfie is a Rangers player?

Mr Gerrard can expect a knock at the door from mensa.

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s 10(*) Shirley.

Ahh let’s add an asterisk to Celtics title as we think it pisses off the Timmys

I’d put that asterisk on our strip and parade Asterix as our mascot just to say girfuy, zero fucks given here 😆10, ten, 10*, ten*, deich or deich*. It hurts the **** more than us so crack on 

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’d put that asterisk on our strip and parade Asterix as our mascot just to say girfuy, zero fucks given here 😆10, ten, 10*, ten*, deich or deich*. It hurts the **** more than us so crack on 

It’s officially 10(*).

I’d put that asterisk on our strip and parade Asterix as our mascot just to say girfuy, zero fucks given here [emoji38]10, ten, 10*, ten*, deich or deich*. It hurts the **** more than us so crack on 
Yes clearly not bothered in the slightest.

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Zero fcuks given.