Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

A hollow 10IAR with asterisks all over the place. Enjoy!
I’ll be more gutted by the fact it’ll be another season Rangers aren’t champions. I have us heavy favourites however. [emoji4]

Says the daft *** who disappears more than any other when it all goes tits up.

Your predictions are legendary on here.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Says the daft *** who disappears more than any other when it all goes tits up.

Your predictions are legendary on here.

😂 I hardly ever post on here. Even when things are going well.

And my predictions are on point. 👍🇬🇧🏆

4 hours ago, thepundit said:

😂 I hardly ever post on here. Even when things are going well.

And my predictions are on point. 👍🇬🇧🏆

You posted often when you won the petrofac cup?

I don’t remember too many other things  going that well, for the rangers since their first cup win

otherwell are in talks with Rangers to bring Jake Hastie back to Fir Park on loan.

SunSport can reveal the Steelmen face competition from at least one English club for the 21-year-old who joined Gers just 11 months ago.

It looked a dream move for attacking midfielder Hastie, who came through Well’s academy set-up.

But he quickly lost his way at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard sent him on loan to League One side Rotherham United.

The manager then recalled him in January.

He has now been told he can go out on loan again and that has alerted Well boss Stephen Robinson

otherwell are in talks with Rangers to bring Jake Hastie back to Fir Park on loan.

SunSport can reveal the Steelmen face competition from at least one English club for the 21-year-old who joined Gers just 11 months ago.

It looked a dream move for attacking midfielder Hastie, who came through Well’s academy set-up.

But he quickly lost his way at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard sent him on loan to League One side Rotherham United.

The manager then recalled him in January.

He has now been told he can go out on loan again and that has alerted Well boss Stephen Robinson
Another argument for colts i see.
We signed a young player doing well at a rival and doesn't fit in our plans.. please let us have a b team instead of actually using our signings... Please.

40 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Another argument for colts i see.
We signed a young player doing well at a rival and doesn't fit in our plans.. please let us have a b team instead of actually using our signings... Please.

Reports of Motherwell trying to get a player on loan is in fact a dastardly Sevco plan to force through a youth team.

Thanks for clearing it all up.

Reports of Motherwell trying to get a player on loan is in fact a dastardly Sevco plan to force through a youth team.

Thanks for clearing it all up.

Point missed I see.

Player was already at Motherwell playing.
Rangers sign him and do not play him. Punt out on loan.
Rangers then bemoan they aren't allowed a colt team to develop players.

Either leave them to develop where they are and sign when ready or actually use them when you sign them.

Yes, they will cost more fully developed but that should go to developing team rather than allowing colts to further the duopoly in the game

Knees aren't great for that club.  Kuznetsov, Prodan, Rosenthal etc etc.

Didn't Harrison fail his medical for his knee... Wee bit of irony in there

Just now, weirdcal said:

Point missed I see.

Either leave them to develop where they are and sign when ready or actually use them when you sign them.

Yes, they will cost more fully developed but that should go to developing team rather than allowing colts to further the duopoly in the game

The exact argument I was making to Willy previously.

A colts set up would just lead to them taking the better talent from the league for peanuts and chucking them in to the Colts.

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Point missed I see.

You're weirdly obsessed with colt teams, personally I'm not that fussed. 

We sign players from outside of Scotland and we're slated for not signing players from Scottish teams.

We sign a player from Scotland,  paying a hefty development fee and still get slated. 

Edited by bennett