The_Kincardine

The Big Ecumenical Hoose. A haven to discuss Rangers' 2019-20 Season

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Good to see a couple of Celtic fans on Twitter requesting UEFA and Fifa look in to Rangers spending money. "We Need to know where the money is coming from!" 

Still, not bothered. Nope. 

Plausible...

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

So many of them are losing their heads and tearing the hair out over it. Letters to UEFA will be getting written as we speak.

The squealers are rattled. No question about it.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Happy King Billy Day my P&B brothers!

Have the Staunchest of celebrations.

Indeed, let's hope no one is murdered because a load of bigots are not allowed march in silly uniforms in areas they are not allowed or wanted.. 

Indeed, let's hope no one is murdered because a load of bigots are not allowed march in silly uniforms in areas they are not allowed or wanted.. 

It’s a shame Tommy Robinson won’t be there to see it.

4 hours ago, TavTastic said:

So many of them are losing their heads and tearing the hair out over it. Letters to UEFA will be getting written as we speak.

The squealers are rattled. No question about it.

Just as sad as the bams writing to Wimbledon asking why some minker was allowed in to Centre Court wearing a Celtic top.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

It’s a shame Tommy Robinson won’t be there to see it.

The big boys in the rec room might let little Lenny watch it on the telly

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

55 titles in that last 7 years, some achievement.

How many league titles have St.Patricks Academy won? I thought that was your new name.

12 minutes ago, edinabear said:

How many league titles have St.Patricks Academy won? I thought that was your new name.

truth hurts eh?

Silly ***

Guys, today is a celebration of our all inclusive culture.  Please take your petty squabbles and filthy bigotry elsewhere.

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Guys, today is a celebration of our all inclusive culture.  Please take your petty squabbles and filthy bigotry elsewhere.

dpb2.jpg.8cece10663533cbe4cd8dbc375bfba5f.jpgdpb3.jpg.adfb54ff7efc782659893f1ce931d300.jpgdpb1.jpg.1a9b0cca5c6ecc6dc2f3dda0d5818b16.jpg

pmgBlack.png.341dd07bea9c3988ee87d05b57667e76.png

52 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

1843.jpg

It's rather amusing. Somehow I'm fuming because I can provide factual information on stuff he doesn't understand.

Oh you’re fuming brother. Don’t deny it.

dpb2.jpg.8cece10663533cbe4cd8dbc375bfba5f.jpgdpb3.jpg.adfb54ff7efc782659893f1ce931d300.jpgdpb1.jpg.1a9b0cca5c6ecc6dc2f3dda0d5818b16.jpg

pmgBlack.png.341dd07bea9c3988ee87d05b57667e76.png

If you watch the video you can see a fly goes into his mouth. Which is what he spits out.

Nothing to see here.

Rangers fans on here defending this disgusting behaviour.

I'd like to say I'm surprised.

Another close season with new or retuning Sevco fans (or both to be more accurate) popping to inform us they are our new overlords, only to never be seen past September.

Clearly too much 12th of July juice.

PS - If you are introducing your *** kids to the celebrations of the 12th for the first time this year you are definitely not doing parenting correctly and social services should probably have a word.

Oh your fuming brother. Don’t deny it.

How do you know his brother is fuming?

Typical thicko newco fan.

Thankfully the Supporters Liaison Officer will be on hand to explain how those types of books work.