Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll

You’re a good guy Moomin.
You will live to regret that statement at some point when I am grumpy with your mob, however that was a particularly fuckwitted statement blaming a defender for not scoring enough. Really not the kinda point of him, we cannot all be Stuart Findlay.

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe I'm missing the point, but I thought he was noting the boy only played 64 games in 3 seasons.
Looking at the commas, that makes sense. Having looked at him in a bit more detail however, he looks like a player, he will smash it over here judging by what I have watched.

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
34 minutes ago, GS11 said:

You’re a good guy Moomin.

You will live to regret that statement at some point when I am grumpy with your mob, however that was a particularly fuckwitted statement blaming a defender for not scoring enough. Really not the kinda point of him, we cannot all be Stuart Findlay.

Hopefully 4th August? I won’t take it personally. Admittedly, not a bad return for Findlay last season. 

22 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Maybe I'm missing the point, but I thought he was noting the boy only played 64 games in 3 seasons.

I don’t think that’s what he meant Ronny but time will tell how good he is 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the **** have spent 3.5m on a player who'll prove to be scarcely much better than defenders who have cost the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen relative buttons.

If he proves to be particularly prone to giving away goals, I'm sure he'll affectionately be known as Colander.

7 hours ago, nsr said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the **** have spent 3.5m on a player who'll prove to be scarcely much better than defenders who have cost the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen relative buttons.

If he proves to be particularly prone to giving away goals, I'm sure he'll affectionately be known as Colander.

What makes you think this from his previous performances for Bologna or Sweden? 

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

20 league appearances last season, 2 wins. He didn’t play in the final 5 games of the season and they won 3 of them.

So your basing an opinion on games someone didn’t play? That’s silly. 

It’s well known he didn’t feature much in the second half of the season under the new manager but I don’t think you can judge him as a player on games he hasn’t played in. 

Celtic’s new signing Jullien played 14 games since February only winning 2 does this make him poor? 

Despite not playing much in the second half of the season he has still been a first pick for Sweden in their last 4 games. 

20 league appearances last season, 2 wins. He didn’t play in the final 5 games of the season and they won 3 of them.

So your basing an opinion on games someone didn’t play? That’s silly. 

No, I posted his stats on games played, plus I didn’t offer an opinion. You fucked that up.

48 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Our Green n grey friends showing that they're not fixated with all things Sevco.

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No, I posted his stats on games played, plus I didn’t offer an opinion. You fucked that up.

You quoted my previous post when I asked a question and you provided an answer to it. You’re being silly now 

9 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Helander still the talk of the town at the moment. Absolutely box office 😎

They’re absolutely fuming. 

This is one of my favourites. 

Liquidision part 2. 

1FA14A84-8486-4CD0-9025-3651789C4B89.jpeg