Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Fuxake, it's like a Gallowgate slophouse on Giro day with the number of shiftless G&G muppets stinking the place out.

On football news, sad to see that Jordan Rossiter* has been told to find a new club.  Pity we never got a chance to see him string a series of games together for us.

*Aye, his auld man was good in Rising Damp.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxake, it's like a Gallowgate slophouse on Giro day with the number of shiftless G&G muppets stinking the place out.

On football news, sad to see that Jordan Rossiter* has been told to find a new club.  Pity we never got a chance to see him string a series of games together for us.

*Aye, his auld man was good in Rising Damp.

It's really sad for him as he had great potential as a teenager but the injuries seem neverending. We need a big clear out of players not contributing and looks like Gerrard has him down as one of those names.

You have absolutely no grounds for morally judging anyone else with your disgraceful attempts to pointscore over stabbings. Now f**k off squealer.

Wait... I remember you. Our little interaction after Celtic’s 0-2 defeat at Ibrokes in May. Goes something like this...

The only positive to come out of yesterday’s game is not waking up to reports of football related stabbings. Wonder why that is?

Actually Celtic fans attacked a Rangers pub on the Friday night with knives and badly injured a couple of guys.

The stabbing in Coatbridge after the March game was Celtic fan on Celtic fan.

The brutal stabbing in Merchant City was done by Kyle Beard. A Celtic supporting ex-con and seems to be related to a drug dealing debt.

So swing and a miss there from you but at least you aren't bitter...

You got your knickers wet and started with the classic whataboutery patter you utter dolls head.

You’re actually claiming that as some sort of moral victory, fud. [emoji23]

45 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

You got your knickers wet and started with the classic whataboutery patter you utter dolls head.

You’re actually claiming that as some sort of moral victory, fud. emoji23.png

You'll have to point out where I engaged in whataboutery. You were hurting badly so tried to point score over stabbings, I proved you were talking shite and then you ran away. 

Just admit you've messed up here.

Edited by TavTastic

You'll have to point out where I engaged in whataboutery. You were hurting badly so tried to point score over stabbings, I proved you were talking shite and then you ran away. 
Just admit you've messed up here.

How do you know I was hurting badly?
I woke up the next day and nothing in the news about stabbings = Positive.
Usually after those games you get the MSM slobbering about fan behaviour = I wondered why not?

Posted on here as such, and then you jumped in both feet.

Then you start claiming some some sort of moral victory after your sad running commentary of stabby idiots.

You took the bait and showed yourself up. Take it on the chin and move on flower.

Just a question for all the Celtic fans that inundate this chat. When Rangers win the league this season and you all keep spouting on about “yer clubs deed” and “servco” . Is it no gonna be far more embarrassing to loose the league to a team that’s only 8 years old.

Just a question for all the Celtic fans that inundate this chat. When Rangers win the league this season and you all keep spouting on about “yer clubs deed” and “servco” . Is it no gonna be far more embarrassing to loose the league to a team that’s only 8 years old.
More chance of Killie winning the league than Sevco [emoji23]

Not you again....[emoji1]

12 minutes ago, Goalie#1 said:

I'm no Sherlock but this writing style seems familiar

loose.gif.cd8d53d6c6ec7961fc30b3cd9a56c4b0.gif