Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, TavTastic said:

No it's a silly question.

You talk about Rangers not beating Celtic even though we already have twice under Gerrard. Do you not think Rangers will beat Celtic in at least once in a one off league game this coming season?

Listen I think sevco have improved slightly under slippy G but if you want to kick on sevco will need to sign better players than they're doing now.
The reason you are avoiding the Question is because sevco are signing players below the level you think they're at.
This is why sevco is underestimating the top tier in Scotland.

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Listen I think sevco have improved slightly under slippy G but if you want to kick on sevco will need to sign better players than they're doing now.
The reason you are avoiding the Question is because sevco are signing players below the level you think they're at.

Are Motherwell at your level as well? Christie one of your best players last season - signed from Inverness. This argument doesn't make any sense.

Anyway do you really think your plastics will be unbeaten against Rangers next season?

36 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Didn't your own club just hire Lennon (cheap, Yes man option) and also just bring in a head of recruitment on a loan deal for a few months or something like that?

11 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Are Motherwell at your level as well? Christie one of your best players last season - signed from Inverness. This argument doesn't make any sense.

Anyway do you really think your plastics will be unbeaten against Rangers next season?

You seem to want to about Celtic on a sevco thread,Celtic are the champions it's sevco and the rest of the teams that need to improve.
Look at the players that were good for you guys last season,Arfield,Jack,Kent,Kamara,Goldson and the level they played at.
Then look at the players sevco are signing this season.

57 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You seem to want to about Celtic on a sevco thread

You were the one that brought up your team! Then now seem to backtracking massively from your original statement. 

Do you think you'll go unbeaten against us in the league next season? I'm happy to bet you that you won't.

Edited by TavTastic

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

sevco

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

sevco

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

sevco 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

sevco 

Most posters who come on our threads with their 'Sevco' bollocks do so out of mendacity.  Willie does it because he can't spell 'Rangers'.

6 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

The Rangers surely?

Aye.  Top diddy logic here.  If he struggles with 'rangers' what chance has he with 'the definite article'* and a space?

Edited to add:  *That's 'the' for the braindead Midden fans.

Edited by The_Kincardine

6 hours ago, TavTastic said:

You were the one that brought up your team! Then now seem to backtracking massively from your original statement. 

Do you think you'll go unbeaten against us in the league next season? I'm happy to bet you that you won't.

Your team isn't going to improve if sevco are signing players from Oldham and the second tier of french football.
Beating Celtic last season had no bearing on were the trophies ended up.
So who cares if sevco win one or two games against the champions? 

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team isn't going to improve if sevco are signing players from Oldham and the second tier of french football.

So you shat it then 

If you are going with Sevco, can you at least capatalise. Its a proper noun ya fud.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Shat it from what?
You couldn't answer my question because you know i'm right.
Sevco dropped 10 points against the famous pies last season yet all you want is to beat Celtic very strange outlook.  

None of this is directly related to anything I've said.

The bet is still on the table if you are up for it.

58 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

None of this is directly related to anything I've said.

The bet is still on the table if you are up for it.

You said you're comparing one season to the next one but totally disregard teams that have took more points off your team than Celtic. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly