Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 hours ago, TavTastic said:

You're the vile moron that tried to point score about scumbags stabbing each other because you were hurting after we beat you.

It's an easy mistake to make – Gammonballs and Greenslattern are pretty much the same poster.  Indeed, all of the grey and green gang are hard to tell apart.  They always say the same thing and have similar posting styles.  This is especially true when they find a potential victim and sharpen their pitchforks, as you're discovering.

I had a parallel experience at the weekend when I went to visit a friend whose Scottie bitch had a litter of pups 7 or 8 weeks previously.  My friend had named them all and had no problem telling them apart.  I could maybe see some minor differences when they were asleep but when they had a bit of a 'play frenzy' and were mewling, yelping, snarling and worrying away I honestly couldn't tell which demented terrier was which.

Anyway.  Good news.  That's our latest Liverpool loanee signed on:

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I wonder if there’s a hidden rangers thread in like the travel forum where they discuss football.

Nobody supports Rangers because they actually like football.

Stewart will be quality, look at him at Dundee and Killie with a striker capable of moving off the ball and getting in behind instead of that fucking carthorse Cosgrove.  

If Morelos stays that'll be a very good partnership.  40 goals between them.  Nap.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, I wouldn’t blame him for being thick as f**k, but he’s clearly shite at being smart.

With the rest of the forum playing Whac-A-Mole with your Grey and Green chums the last thing I'd be doing is worrying about who is 'shite at being smart'.

31 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

1357050943_2019-06-1822_55_06-201819ScottishPremiership-Wikipedia.jpg.47db7f8a0efb6674feeabf5a509d4360.jpg1604461280_2019-06-1822_57_47-201819DundeeF.C.season-Wikipedia.jpg.de08a2ca1b133d8eb08ef64398463168.jpg

willie.png.65eab707db700ad303894945287ead2b.png

30 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

I'm maybe missing the point you're making here?

29 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

you are indeed

18 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Well I guess congrats to Cosgrove who scored 11 of his 17 league goals against the 3 worst prem teams ever and Livi.

7 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

yup a 40 grand "carthorse" mate...

Get a fucking grip.  We all know that The Rangers is/are the most posted-about team on P&B and that pretty much everyone wants to be 'coming down the road' in our march to 55 but can you East Coast fannies take your discussion elsewhere?

I know we provide P&B's safe space for the socially inadequates who want to vent about Rangers but we had the Sellick invertebrates yesterday and now we've the A90 gang joining in.

The least you could do is rip the pish out of us rather than showing charts about some Cosgrove.