Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll

Rangers apparently in for Brandon Barker from Man City, how many wingers would that leave you with? Reminds me of our weird RB fixation from a few years back.

Daily Traynor squeal that Sevco have knocked back 10m from West Brom for Gruffalo.  Shame nobody down south reads this fake pish.

Hope the Danish Wolves get revenge for the disabled and traumatised KIllie ground staff. Tear em limb from limb boys!

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Rangers apparently in for Brandon Barker from Man City, how many wingers would that leave you with? Reminds me of our weird RB fixation from a few years back.

BB is a bit of a one trick pony, knocking the ball past full back and heading for the byeline full tilt with heid doon only goes so far...

46 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Daily Traynor squeal that Sevco have knocked back 10m from West Brom for Gruffalo.  Shame nobody down south reads this fake pish.

Hope the Danish Wolves get revenge for the disabled and traumatised KIllie ground staff. Tear em limb from limb boys!

The trolling of Les Fils de Guillaume  by Jabba and Glibby's poodles re. El Buffalo has entered a new realm of doublethink. The Brogueists are pyoor ragin' at Tierney's £25m transfer to Arsenal so they come up with this Baggies pish on transfer deadline day ????

Stupid, gullible arseholes. Never change Sevco.....(unless it's liquidation, natch.....😉)

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

The Brogueists are pyoor ragin' at Tierney's £25m transfer to Arsenal so they come up with this Baggies pish on transfer deadline day ????

They’ve just lost arguably their best player yet Rangers fans need an article about a failed bid for Morelos to cheer us up?

For what it’s worrh, I think the Tierney transfer is good for the Scottish market in general.

Who knows, Arbroath might even get £500 for a player instead of £250 :)

Of course they'd knick back 10 milion, the knocked back 30 million last week.

Looks like they want 35 million for him

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Great Photoshop Mags, you're nearly as good as yon Hibs fan.

It as actually on Sky just now, picture taken with my own phone. 

Not having a fucking telly in your bed sit I can see why you'd struggle with it. 

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

It as actually on Sky just now, picture taken with my own phone. 

Not having a fucking telly in your bed sit I can see why you'd struggle with it. 

A phone that you previously caught?

5 hours ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Apparently Wednesday are looking at signing David Bates on loan with an option to buy. If I remember right maybe wrong though he was rated very highly at Rangers before his move last season to Hamburg?

Mixed views.  He certainly has some skills but is capable of ball-watching and mistiming tackles.  If he has a senior CB to coach him through games then he could be an asset but he'd not get a game at Ibrox.

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_6783.jpg

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Quoted before drew deletes this, someone actually put time and effort into this 😀

You can tell it’s the work of an utter maniac as Kilmarnock actually have a point.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You can tell it’s the work of an utter maniac as Kilmarnock actually have a point.

Has Pedro Alessio been questioning the change in energy and determination his team showed between last Sunday and yesterday, M77?