Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

14 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

We will see quite an experimental side on Thursday. Should be interesting to see who Gerrard picks as there is Helander and Arfield to come in too.

Helander isn't eligible for this round but you're right - changes will be made.  I'd expect to see Docherty and Murphy starting, for example.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Checking in regualrly to see when the last post is?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Probably about December for wee Lenny's managerial career.

Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that the last post on the original Rangers was back in the summer of 2012.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that the last post on the original Rangers was back in the summer of 2012.

Plagiarising my post to make a Newco 'joke'?  Poor stuff even by your low standards, Dindy.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Plagiarising my post to make a Newco 'joke'?  Poor stuff even by your low standards, Dindy.

An edit required for two sentences?

Poor stuff even by your low standard, Drunky.

54 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A lot of rangers fans interacting with each other about football in this thread. Sort it out please lads.

Probably lasted longer than you expected but here's Dindy to the rescue:

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

An edit required for two sentences?

Poor stuff even by your low standard, Drunky.

3 hours ago, TavTastic said:

We will see quite an experimental side on Thursday. Should be interesting to see who Gerrard picks as there is Helander and Arfield to come in too.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Helander isn't eligible for this round but you're right - changes will be made.  I'd expect to see Docherty and Murphy starting, for example.

Image result for slap gif

Hearing you gimps have Progres in the next round of the EL?  Surely you will have too much for them this time?

It’s not yet been confirmed who us gimps have in the next round but it’s looking like it will be them.

I’m confident we will be in the 3rd round draw scarfy my man[emoji1360]

I'm definitely not going to get ahead of myself and claim we're going to win the league, but our performances so far against League One giants Oxford, Gibraltar powerhouses St Joseph's and former Champions League winners Marseille, mean that were definitely going to win the league. 

IMG_20190715_145818.jpg

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I'm definitely not going to get ahead of myself and claim we're going to win the league, but our performances so far against League One giants Oxford, Gibraltar powerhouses St Joseph's and former Champions League winners Marseille, mean that were definitely going to win the league. 

IMG_20190715_145818.thumb.jpg.11e61d702bf023a02e7de9b81b2c09fd.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg